ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Directors Loan in Annual accounts after Extension?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Directors Loan in Annual accounts after Extension?

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Hi
Sorry if it is not particularly relevant question but may be a little bit.
My accountant prepared my company annual accounts for submission and he did not mention Directors Loan anywhere other than Amout falling due after 1 year.
When Iasked why you did not mention it as Directors Loan ,he replied that FRS (Financial Reporting system) for accounts exempted it since April 2017 to be mentioned in notes just to make it easy for companies.
Anyone filed accounts following extension without particularly mentioning DL? I searched it online not very clear and requested again to add that which he said look for FRS105.
Regards.

marcnath

Re: Directors Loan in Annual accounts after Extension?

Post by marcnath » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:58 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:49 pm
Hi
My accountant prepared my company annual accounts for submission and he did not mention Directors Loan anywhere other than Amout falling due after 1 year.
When Iasked why you did not mention it as Directors Loan ,he replied that FRS (Financial Reporting system) for accounts exempted it since April 2017 to be mentioned in notes just to make it easy for companies.
Anyone filed accounts following extension without particularly mentioning DL? I searched it online not very clear and requested again to add that which he said look for FRS105.
Regards.
Would be much better if you didn't start new threads.
There is no requirement to have the DL evidence in accounts other than for the purpose of the extension.
You don't have to submit the accounts to HO either in your ILR application.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Directors Loan in Annual accounts after Extension?

Post by sm12 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:44 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:58 pm
ishfaqsangra wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:49 pm
Hi
Regards.
Would be much better if you didn't start new threads.
There is no requirement to have the DL evidence in accounts other than for the purpose of the extension.
You don't have to submit the accounts to HO either in your ILR application.
Yes, and the ILR form does not ask for anything about investment for the 5 year route.
In fact, the question in the ILR form that asked the applicant to confirm that he or she invested the amount and previously provided proof at the extension stage has also been removed.

I don't think this would be a problem.