ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Health Surcharge - Form Fill up

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

suhash
inactive

Health Surcharge - Form Fill up

Post by suhash » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:54 am

Hi
I have recently got ILR from T1 (General) category in Premium appointment on 7th Apr. My wife's current visa status is PBS dependent and her visa is expiring on 25 Apr. She will apply for an extension in FLR(M) category. Now, I am trying to pay the health surcharge for her and I am confused about lead applicant and main applicant in the form. I have completed the following steps -

01. Created and verified an email ID
02. Logged in and clicked on New Application
03. I filled up "About you - Personal details" with my wife's application details . I selected visa route - FLR and Visa Type FLR(M). (Though her current status is PBS dependent but she is applying in FLR category, I know this will reset her 5 years period)
04. On the next page it says "Are you applying to join or remain with a person already in the UK?". I clicked "add their details". And I am confused. It now says "Main applicant details". I've entered my VISA details here and added my visa expiry date 31/12/2024 (mentioned in my BRP). Do I need to fill this up?
05. On the next page, in VISA Route dropdown, I did not find ILR. However, I am unable to proceed.

Could anyone please help me?

Kind regards,
Roy

yavooz

Re: Health Surcharge - Form Fill up

Post by yavooz » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:33 am

hi

i had the same issue and called up homeoffice.

They told me to leave that section empty (don't add your details in that section)

nggooner
Newly Registered

Post by nggooner » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Hi,

I have had the same issue as well.

The helpline seems to be pretty clueless on this issue. I ended up paying £200 * 3 (as I am expecting a 3 year extension for the PBS dependent visa). This was also the amount which the helpline stated I should be paying.

washa
Newly Registered

Post by washa » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:04 am

so, can you guys confirm then later on it was really fine not to provide Main applicants details?
Only lead applicant details i-e my wife.
As in my case I am planning to apply for my wife under FLR(M) by post or handover at PEO for post, after my ILR approval letter (hopefully) is granted ( I am under tier -1 [5 year route]).

I am planning to put my ILR approval letter with the health surcharge payment receipt for my wife in the post / handover to them.

hsyasin

Post by hsyasin » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:55 am

I don't get it, what is this NHS surcharge??

Do I also ahve to pay this for my wife?
My situation:
On tier1 general valid till march2016 and applying for ILR then, wife on tier1 general dependant, got her visa in Sep2013 and came here Sep2013.
Now I know that she'll have to complete her 5yrs stay to get ILR, so do i need to pay her NHS surcharge to apply for her extension?
In fact, I'll be applying for ILR, so which should I be applying for my wife, just Tier1 general dependant extension or FLR(M)?

miraq111
Newly Registered

Post by miraq111 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:46 am

Hi guys

Please update what was the solution to this issue. currently my wife is facing same issue. She is applying for FLR M and I am on ILR. She is not able to select ILR or settlement in the visa route for me.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:43 pm

miraq111 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:46 am
Hi guys

Please update what was the solution to this issue. currently my wife is facing same issue. She is applying for FLR M and I am on ILR. She is not able to select ILR or settlement in the visa route for me.

Regards
Instead of tagging onto a topic that is 2.5 years old, please start your own topic with your questions and circumstances, such as a) what route did you get ILR, long residence or PBS route; b) how long has your wife been in the UK??? etc etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.