ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wierd experience at Dublin airport today

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Wierd experience at Dublin airport today

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi today i have wierd experience at dublin airport today. I can back from france today and at dublin airport immigration check when i presented my pakistani passport and GNIB card today.she looked at her computer and then ask me what happened in 2016. And i was like NOTHING.then she said do u have irish passport in 2016?and i said no. She said its nothing to worry about but her system is saying something ealse. I asked her what exactly does it say on ur pc and she wouldnt tell me then. She said its fine.iam on stamp 4 on behalf of irish born child since 2013 and my 5year is finishing in june 2018. Any suggestion what do i need to do about what she said. I know its not a problem but how do i look into it?

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Wierd experience at Dublin airport today

Post by Alixlboy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Simply claim your Irish Passport from 2016 and tell the immigration to give it back to you LOL! :D Just kidding.
I think if she said it's fine, then don't worry.
Someone else might give you more info regarding this though.

mgb

Re: Wierd experience at Dublin airport today

Post by mgb » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:36 pm

Maybe a name confusion with the child. I guess the child is irish.