ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee Signature Date

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

back2uk2

Referee Signature Date

Post by back2uk2 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello,

On my son's MN1 form, the referee has signed before my son (10 years old) is finishing 1 year on ILR. Does this matter?

I will be applying only when the 1 year period is over though, this is happening on 19/12/2017, so I have booked a NCS appointment for 8th Jan, 2018.
The referee is away on holidays over December so I had to take the reference before 19/12/2017. Can somebody please advise.

Thanks.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Re: Referee Signature Date

Post by mulderpf » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:42 pm

My one referee signed about three weeks before I did on a different version of the form and about 6 weeks before I submitted the application!! I wouldn't worry about it all (my application was successful).
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.