ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Tier 2 Dependant Visa Extension - Premium Online Application - Cancellation Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

naravindnair
Newly Registered
India

PBS Tier 2 Dependant Visa Extension - Premium Online Application - Cancellation Query

Post by naravindnair » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:53 am

Hi All,

Type of Visa/Application: PBS Dependant - Partner
Service option: Premium Service

I applied PBS dependant extension (PREMIUM Appointment) for my wife and kid assuming that they are not eligible for ILR through Tier 2 dependant 5-year route using the following link:
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nt-booking. My PBS dependant visa extension appointment is at Birmingham (Solihull) on 22 Jan 2018 09:30 AM.

One of the threads in this forum, it was clarified that my dependents are eligible for ILR so I booked a
premium ILR appointment using Set(O) form. Here is the thread for your reference.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/pbs-tier-2-d ... 46650.html

Now, I am trying to cancel the Tier 2 Dependant extension premium appointment, however, there is no option to cancel but only to change the appointment.So, I emailed ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk with all the details requesting them to cancel the appointment who in turn asked to contact PSCAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk to request the cancellation and refund. I emailed PSCAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk on 10th January with all the details however there is no response regarding appointment cancellation.

Please, can you confirm if I am following the correct process for the cancellation as there is no information on the online application on how to cancel the appointment?

Here is the information I see with appointment confirmation: As you can see there is no option to cancel the appointment online.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change your appointment
You can change your appointment until 24 hours before your booking.

If you do not attend an appointment in person within 45 working days of submitting your application, the application will be cancelled and you will be refunded, minus your appointment booking fee (£100).
If you booked an out-of-hours appointment and reschedule less than 5 working days before your appointment date, you will not be refunded the additional charge of £75.00 GBP per applicant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS Tier 2 Dependant Visa Extension - Premium Online Application - Cancellation Query

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:55 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.