ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee Documents to be sent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abacus123
Pakistan

Employee Documents to be sent

Post by abacus123 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:21 pm

Dear Members

My extension for Tier 1 Ent 50K visa is due soon. I have got couple of questions regarding the employment I have created. I have got six employees , out of which 02 are full time settled workers (british employees). Do I need to send all six employees record or only for two full time settled workers for which I am claiming point. I am sending the following documents to claim points regarding employment.
1) Photocopies of Employees passport (is this enough as the guidance notes are showing lots of doc)
2)Contract of Employment
3) Payslips (please advise ,the payslips for 12 months each employee or for the total duration of employment?)
4)p60 and p45
5) Printouts of real time full payment submission
6)Accountant letter regarding the job creation

I would really appreciate if you please advise if any document is missing in the list or its not needed

Kind Regards

raj.m
Mood:
India

Re: Employee Documents to be sent

Post by raj.m » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:59 pm

abacus123 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:21 pm
Dear Members

My extension for Tier 1 Ent 50K visa is due soon. I have got couple of questions regarding the employment I have created. I have got six employees , out of which 02 are full time settled workers (british employees). Do I need to send all six employees record or only for two full time settled workers for which I am claiming point. I am sending the following documents to claim points regarding employment.
1) Photocopies of Employees passport (is this enough as the guidance notes are showing lots of doc)
2)Contract of Employment
3) Payslips (please advise ,the payslips for 12 months each employee or for the total duration of employment?)
4)p60 and p45
5) Printouts of real time full payment submission
6)Accountant letter regarding the job creation

I would really appreciate if you please advise if any document is missing in the list or its not needed

Kind Regards
No need to send documents for all 6. Just send documents for 2 full time employees. They need to have been employed for a minimum of 12 months each IF pre-transitional arrangements do not apply to you.

Copies of their passports are enough for British employees.

Contract of employment is not needed but you can send it in if you wish to.

FPS and payslips are mandatory. You only need to send them for the period that you're claiming points.

P11 is not mandatory but you can send it in if you wish to.

Accountant letter is only needed if you took over the business from someone else. If your business was started by yourself from the scratch, it is not needed. However, you can send it in if you wish to.

abacus123
Pakistan

Post by abacus123 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:07 am

Thanks a lot

kaps84
Member of Standing

Post by kaps84 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:18 pm

I am in the similar boat, however, I will answer your question based on my knowledge and the feedback I have received on this forum so far.

Kindly take a note of this first:

Section "Documentary evidence" - Line 2 and 3, which is given in BOLD, in the updated guidance
We will only accept the documents specified in the Immigration Rules and which are covered in this guidance.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 01_PDF.pdf

Reason for quoting, sending extra document can (mostly does) delay the outcome, back fire (raises extra questions) (However, in some cases can also help your application, ONLY IF you are missing any information that they need in the specified documents)

I highly encourage you to go only with the specified document, which have been clearly given in the policy guidance. (for ex, Investment: specified documents, Job creation: specified documents, etc.)
abacus123 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:21 pm
Dear Members

1) Photocopies of Employees passport (is this enough as the guidance notes are showing lots of doc) - Yes
2) Contract of Employment. - It is NOTa specified (required) document in the guidance
3) Payslips (please advise ,the payslips for 12 months each employee or for the total duration of employment?) - This is a specified document, you need for the duration you are claiming
4) p60 and p45 - - It is NOTa specified (required) document in the guidance
5) Printouts of real time full payment submission - This is a specified document, you need for the duration you are claiming[/i]
6)Accountant letter regarding the job creation - Only if you took over or joined an existing business [/i]

Kind Regards
-- Kaps84

kaps84
Member of Standing

Post by kaps84 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Having said the above, you can send them the documents you want

Or, you may send them the documents (as additional documents towards business genuineness) - Like adverts, insurance, etc. - Which may be of help to your application based on your conscience.
-- Kaps84

abacus123
Pakistan

Post by abacus123 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:14 pm

Thanks for your detailed answer kaps..I had a horrible experience with home office in past as they refused my initial application for silly reasons. Got my visa in appeal..that's why I am extra careful this time..
One more question, my employee payslips for 2014 and 2015 don't show monthly employee hours or the per hour rate in the payslips . the payroll software was changed in 2016 and than only from 2016 and onwards the payslips had employee monthly hours shown in them. how can I express that my employees work more than 130 hours and what per hour rate. However this information is available in employees contract

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:14 pm

abacus123 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:14 pm
Thanks for your detailed answer kaps..I had a horrible experience with home office in past as they refused my initial application for silly reasons. Got my visa in appeal..that's why I am extra careful this time..
One more question, my employee payslips for 2014 and 2015 don't show monthly employee hours or the per hour rate in the payslips . the payroll software was changed in 2016 and than only from 2016 and onwards the payslips had employee monthly hours shown in them. how can I express that my employees work more than 130 hours and what per hour rate. However this information is available in employees contract
There is no requirement for payslips to have the hours or hourly rate.
You specify the hourly rate in the job table of the application form and the CW will use that to calculate the number of hours worked.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

abacus123
Pakistan

Post by abacus123 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:58 pm

Thanks a lot

Member of Standing

Post by 10020132 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:47 pm

As an additional note, your hours above 130 per month wont be counted