ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on Tier-2 Route (Absence Letters)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

apsisher1983
Newly Registered
India

ILR on Tier-2 Route (Absence Letters)

Post by apsisher1983 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Hi All,
I have been following up this site for preparation of my ILR application on Tier2 General.
I would need your advise on couple of queries, if you could point me into right direction.

1. I had switched from Tier-2 ICT to Tier-2 General visa on 15-Mar-2013. I had some medical issue, so i had been to India for medical treatment on 20th April 2013 and returned back on 5th june 2013, the same treatment happened in UK before but not succeeded. I don't have medical certificate to provide but i have got an original Discharge summary letter, will that be ok ? any other evidence required to be shared ?

2. On Feb -2014, i had been to india for holidays for a week , i was paid for the duration but my employer won't provide me letter as i had been switched to different sponsor. what other proofs can be shared.

3. After switching to different sponsor I had been to india for wedding for a week and got the letter at that time, will that letter be still be valid or i need to ask for a new letter as i am currently working for another sponsor?

4. My wife will be eligible for PBS (Tier-2 dependent extension)- is this process online in UK, she had applied last time from India.

5. My Son was born in UK on Dec-2016 and hasn't hold any passport at the moment as i have been planing to apply for Naturalisation. should i apply for my Wife first then son or other way around ? any idea how much will it take for him to get the process completed.

I would appreciate your support if you could advise on above queries.

apsisher1983
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR on Tier-2 Route

Post by apsisher1983 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:18 pm

Hi All,
Please advise on any of the queries as it would help me with planning and preparation.

Thanks in advance.