ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 years dlr complete time

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shamimeer
Newly Registered
Pakistan

6 years dlr complete time

Post by Shamimeer » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:02 pm

Hi there could you please help me understanding the time frame for the completion period of dlr as I entered UK August 4 2011 on visit visa my family members are British national due to some accidental circumstances I had to stay here as my son admitted to hospital and I were the person to look after him I applied for spouse visa but I received refusel first but at the same time they granted me for for three years the date of grant of visa was 2nd of February 2012 after completing three years I applied for ILR in January 2015 just because my solicitor asked me to do so I was called for interviews three times but I received another grant of next three years also they sent me a letter stating I have to complete sis years then I shall be able to apply for ILR in short please let me know as I have to wait for next six months or I can apply in a couple of months.
Regards

CMOSUK
Mood:

Re: 6 years dlr complete time

Post by CMOSUK » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:18 pm

Shamimeer wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:02 pm
Hi there could you please help me understanding the time frame for the completion period of dlr as I entered UK August 4 2011 on visit visa my family members are British national due to some accidental circumstances I had to stay here as my son admitted to hospital and I were the person to look after him I applied for spouse visa but I received refusel first but at the same time they granted me for for three years the date of grant of visa was 2nd of February 2012 after completing three years I applied for ILR in January 2015 just because my solicitor asked me to do so I was called for interviews three times but I received another grant of next three years also they sent me a letter stating I have to complete sis years then I shall be able to apply for ILR in short please let me know as I have to wait for next six months or I can apply in a couple of months.
Regards
You can apply no sooner than 28 days before or within reaching six years of DLR on 2nd February 2018, according to the time stamp on your thread, you may apply for ILR now as you have completed 6+ years of DLR.

Best to apply now well before your expiry date in opinion.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

Shamimeer
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shamimeer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:49 pm

Hi there I just want to know the calculation of time period involved in my case as I heard the time starts when you get visa?

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:37 am

Shamimeer wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:49 pm
Hi there I just want to know the calculation of time period involved in my case as I heard the time starts when you get visa?
Your count 6 years (minus 28 days) starting from your initial grant of DLR, in this case 2nd February 2012 was your first DLR.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.