ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What restrictions are there setting up company on T5 Mobility Visa

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

LDM27
Newly Registered
Mood:
Australia

What restrictions are there setting up company on T5 Mobility Visa

Post by LDM27 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi All!

I'm reading a lot about there being additional restrictions on what sort of work can be done/how it is conducted on a Tier 5 Mobility Visa, but cannot seem to find a comprehensive rundown of what these are. I would greatly appreciate any redirection to information on this or anything members can add here. This is info outside of the standard stuff they list. i.e your premises are rented, your equipment isn’t worth more than £5,000 and you don’t have any employees

I'm wanting to create a company if I go over on this permit, but want to know what my potential limitations are as another visa may be more appropriate.

Thanks in advance,

LDM

Casa

Re: What restrictions are there setting up company on T5 Mobility Visa

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:42 pm

What will happen to your business when your Tier 5 visa expires at the end of the 2 year period? :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: What restrictions are there setting up company on T5 Mobility Visa

Post by sah10406 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:02 pm

LDM27 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:47 pm
I'm reading a lot about there being additional restrictions on what sort of work can be done/how it is conducted on a Tier 5 Mobility Visa, but cannot seem to find a comprehensive rundown of what these are.
Where are you reading "a lot" about such restrictions? Links?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.