ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retain right of residance. EEA FM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Akmughal1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Retain right of residance. EEA FM

Post by Akmughal1 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:24 am

Hi everyone
I’m not EEA family member . My spouse is an Hungarian national .
We been married July 2014
Out relationship been proved genuine in court but July 2015 when HO interview us the detained me and refused my application as said it Sham marriage ...
Got released and then made application as family member of EEA (my Austrian nation uncle living in uk )
They refused my application too.
Now question is that during the whole period since we married we been together ... now I got no application with home office and I’m also separate from my wife ... can I apply for ROR when my marriage is already proven sham marriage .
And we are not divorced !!!!but we are separate now forever
I got all documents
Since 2014
Bank statements
Bills
Gp letters
Tendency agreements
Payslips , her p60 ,p45
Everything instead her original passport

soyerlife

Re: Retain right of residance. EEA FM

Post by soyerlife » Wed May 09, 2018 5:57 am

i think that you need a residency for at least a year with marriage last 3 years before divorce procedure start .
Were you legal as eeu family member in UK for at least a year during your marriage ?

sandy1988
India

Re: Retain right of residance. EEA FM

Post by sandy1988 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:43 am

you want to go to house with 2 boats but you can sit in one when you think you cannot fit in 1 you tried another thats make them more strong if you stick with one then they will one day come in burden but if you keep changing then hard bcoz there always find excuse but rest is god