ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds withdrawal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marcnath

Re: Funds withdrawal

Post by marcnath » Sun May 06, 2018 8:29 pm

Saurabh79 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 5:25 pm
Hi Marc,

I got lil problem brother, my uncle just called up half an hour ago n said that he is being afraid showing money as third party, as he will come under the radar of Income tax and embassy too. now he himself suggest me that he would make Fixed deposit 200K STERLING POUND (FD) to my brother name and from my brother ,I can do third party and he would sponsor me. is it possible?

if possible do my brother need to maintain the fund fro 90 days or immediately he can do third party .

thanks

Third party funding is not needed to be kept for 90 days
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Mon May 07, 2018 6:23 am

Thanks for your prompt reply.

is there any possibility that home office will seek my brother source of income like how he earned 200k.

can we start the process as soon as he get money into his account

Fixed deposit of 200k (FDR) to my brother name as it will e FDR, will it be acceptable to home office or they need cash in his account.

thanks

marcnath wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 8:29 pm
Saurabh79 wrote:
Hi Marc,

I got lil problem brother, my uncle just called up half an hour ago n said that he is being afraid showing money as third party, as he will come under the radar of Income tax and embassy too. now he himself suggest me that he would make Fixed deposit 200K STERLING POUND (FD) to my brother name and from my brother ,I can do third party and he would sponsor me. is it possible?

if possible do my brother need to maintain the fund fro 90 days or immediately he can do third party .

thanks

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Hi Marc

Plz reply.i am waiting for your reply.

marcnath wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 8:29 pm
Saurabh79 wrote:
Hi Marc,

thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon May 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Saurabh79 wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 6:23 am

is there any possibility that home office will seek my brother source of income like how he earned 200k.

Fixed deposit of 200k (FDR) to my brother name as it will e FDR, will it be acceptable to home office or they need cash in his account.

thanks

Everything is possible in what HO can ask.

You can apply as soon as you have all the documents ready.

I don't understand what you mean by cash in the account ? But yes, fixed deposits should be ok
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:48 pm

Thanks a lot Marc all Ur support .

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:49 am

Hi Marc,

If fund is in form of fixed deposit, if this FD is to my elder brother name or father name ,what will be best option father or brother .can I do third party funding later. will it be acceptable to home office.

thanks

Amit

marcnath wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 12:28 pm
Saurabh79 wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 6:23 am

thanks

Everything is possible in what HO can ask.

You can apply as soon as you have all the documents ready.

I don't understand what you mean by cash in the account ? But yes, fixed deposits should be ok

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun May 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Saurabh79 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:49 am
Hi Marc,

If fund is in form of fixed deposit, if this FD is to my elder brother name or father name ,what will be best option father or brother .can I do third party funding later. will it be acceptable to home office.

thanks

Amit

Does not matter in whose name it is - it is third party funding either way.

Not sure what you mean by doing it later

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:39 am

Hi MARC,

Thanks for your reply.

what if i open a new joint account with my brother and put the money in same account...will it make my chances brighter .

do I need to keep fund for 90 days if money is in joined account or we can do third party straight away.

thanks

marcnath wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 12:27 pm
Saurabh79 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:49 am
Hi Marc,

thanks

Amit

Does not matter in whose name it is - it is third party funding either way.

Not sure what you mean by doing it later

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon May 14, 2018 10:03 am

Saurabh79 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:39 am
Hi MARC,

Thanks for your reply.

what if i open a new joint account with my brother and put the money in same account...will it make my chances brighter .

do I need to keep fund for 90 days if money is in joined account or we can do third party straight away.

thanks
There is no point in keeping on asking if something makes your chances better or not.

Your chances are best if you are a genuine entrepreneur and that's it. There is no beating around the system.

Then it is only about delivering all the necessary documents as specified.

If you have not had the money in your name for 90 days, it does not matter in whose name it was - yours, father, brother, uncle, joint - anything - it is a third party funding.

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Hi marc,

Thanks for your reply,.I have gone through the guide several times and they did not mention anything about Fixed deposits, that is the reason i have raised this topic...what will be bank letter format in third-party funding when my brother is having money in form of FDs bcoz I m still not sure whether home office will accept FD to my brother name in third party funding.

PLease share letter template here or format...

Thanks for your reply.

thanks
[/quote]

There is no point in keeping on asking if something makes your chances better or not.

Your chances are best if you are a genuine entrepreneur and that's it. There is no beating around the system.

Then it is only about delivering all the necessary documents as specified.

If you have not had the money in your name for 90 days, it does not matter in whose name it was - yours, father, brother, uncle, joint - anything - it is a third party funding.
[/quote]

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue May 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Saurabh79 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:04 pm
Hi marc,

Thanks for your reply,.I have gone through the guide several times and they did not mention anything about Fixed deposits, that is the reason i have raised this topic...what will be bank letter format in third-party funding when my brother is having money in form of FDs bcoz I m still not sure whether home office will accept FD to my brother name in third party funding.

Put it another way - what makes you think FD is not allowed ? I am not sure if FD means something else than I am familiar with.

The standard template provided only requires:

has £ available for investment in the United Kingdom on deposit with this financial institution.

Are you saying the Bank will not give that statement if it is an FD ?

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Today I have been told that this will be FD type account ,it wont be neither current account nor saving but I will get letter according to ukba guideline .. they will mentioned that its a fixed deposit account in letter...I am also confused what this fixed deposit type account???

or better I choose this route

can I transfer that amount to my account first and apply visa immediately ; in addition, I will also submit third party declaration letter that money has already transferred to my account and free to use for my business in UK. is it possible without holding money in account for 90 days I can apply visa through third party funding as discussed earlier in this paragraph.
marcnath wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:55 pm
Saurabh79 wrote:
Hi marc,

Put it another way - what makes you think FD is not allowed ? I am not sure if FD means something else than I am familiar with.

has £ available for investment in the United Kingdom on deposit with this financial institution.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue May 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Yes, that alternative has already been discussed

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:38 am

Hi Marc,

DO I need to submit income tax paper as well. As I was out of country so I was not paying taxes for last three years and I was in UK on student visa so I was paying taxes in UK but now I don't have form P45 OR P 46. there is two years gap. I spoke to income tax lawyer ,he said that I can file income tax for 2018 and it will cover last year income.

I am not hiring any consultant for my application. can I get complete check list if possible. mostly documentary requirements I know but still I need help!!

Thanks

marcnath wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:44 pm
Yes, that alternative has already been discussed

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:39 am

Hi Mohseen

Thanks for your reply bro, I have got few questions as follow: plez replt if possible for you.

do I need to hold money for 90 days in my account to increase my chances but practically not possible as I want to move UK immediately so don't want to wait so long

Another option

I will o transfer the 200k into my own account ,as far as I know I can apply immediately once I received third party declaration fom my brother without waiting 90days. do you think it will increase my chances if money is already in my account.

do u know anyone who got visa through third party sponsorship In recent years

thanks
mohsensari wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 6:18 pm
The money need to be your money or gifted . No one can lend you money and then withdraw it.
Even you get the visa HO has right request you to show money always available to you or invested to your business in uk. If no money available then your visa could be curtailed.

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:41 am

hi,

I have got few questions as follow: plez reply if possible for you.

do I need to hold money for 90 days in my account to increase my chances but practically not possible as I want to move UK immediately so don't want to wait so long

Another option

I will o transfer the 200k into my own account ,as far as I know I can apply immediately once I received third party declaration fom my brother without waiting 90days. do you think it will increase my chances if money is already in my account.

do u know anyone who got visa through third party sponsorship In recent years

CR001 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 8:17 am
No, you cannot do 'contractual jobs/employment' on a business representative visa.

https://www.gov.uk/representative-overseas-business

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:25 am

Hi Marc,

Please reply one last time

I will transfer the 200k into my own account ,as far as I know I can apply immediately once I received third party declaration from my brother without waiting 90days. do you think it will increase my chances if money is already in my account.

do u know anyone who got visa through third party sponsorship In recent years as I have been told by one of my friends that home office has been rejecting most of the third party sponsor application. is it true?

even my lawyer is saying that refusal rate is very high in tier1 specially in third party.

marcnath wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:55 pm
Saurabh79 wrote:
Hi marc,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri May 25, 2018 8:57 am

Saurabh79 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:25 am
Hi Marc,

I will transfer the 200k into my own account ,as far as I know I can apply immediately once I received third party declaration from my brother without waiting 90days. do you think it will increase my chances if money is already in my account.

do u know anyone who got visa through third party sponsorship In recent years as I have been told by one of my friends that home office has been rejecting most of the third party sponsor application. is it true?

even my lawyer is saying that refusal rate is very high in tier1 specially in third party.
Yes, you can apply immediately. But I have no idea of what the impact on chances are.

I don't know of any such cases. I only see cases here in this forum and there is no statistics here on the approval/rejection rates.

But personally I believe the most important thing is what your business plan is.

Lots of people are trying to use the T1E route as an easy means to come to UK. So, it is the business idea and business plan that is critical to your chances.

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:15 am

Thanks brother,

have seen any third party cases in last one year who got approval. as my friend he also got Tier 1 visa and said that he din hear anyone get approval in third party funding I past one year

so I just want to confirm that people still getting approval in such cases. That's it.

you might know some cases through this forum that's y asking, please revert brother as I am very confused.

Thanks

marcnath wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:57 am
Saurabh79 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:25 am
Hi Marc,

Yes, you can apply immediately. But I have no idea of what the impact on chances are.

I don't know of any such cases. I only see cases here in this forum and there is no statistics here on the approval/rejection rates.

But personally I believe the most important thing is what your business plan is.

Lots of people are trying to use the T1E route as an easy means to come to UK. So, it is the business idea and business plan that is critical to your chances.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri May 25, 2018 9:22 am

Saurabh79 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 9:15 am
Thanks brother,

have seen any third party cases in last one year who got approval. as my friend he also got Tier 1 visa and said that he din hear anyone get approval in third party funding I past one year

so I just want to confirm that people still getting approval in such cases. That's it.

you might know some cases through this forum that's y asking, please revert brother as I am very confused.

Thanks

No, I haven't.

But most people who post in this forum are those who have some problems they are looking for solutions too. So, if they are successful, it is less likely they will post here.

On the other hand, I don't remember anyone here posting of a rejection because they used third party funding.

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:34 am

do you know anyone who got visa through third party. I am not talking about this forum, generally asking anyone in ur circle or friend and relatives.

Thanks

marcnath wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 9:22 am
Saurabh79 wrote:
Thanks brother,

Thanks

No, I haven't.

But most people who post in this forum are those who have some problems they are looking for solutions too. So, if they are successful, it is less likely they will post here.

On the other hand, I don't remember anyone here posting of a rejection because they used third party funding.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri May 25, 2018 10:39 am

No
Saurabh79 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 9:34 am
do you know anyone who got visa through third party. I am not talking about this forum, generally asking anyone in ur circle or friend and relatives.

Thanks

marcnath wrote:
Saurabh79 wrote:
Thanks brother,

Thanks

No, I haven't.

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:04 am

Hi Marc,

Can I have cover letter sample template please. As I am planning to submit application on my own or nay lawyer who charges less price bcoz mostly lawyer charging more than 2000 pound. please reply

marcnath wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 10:39 am
No
Saurabh79 wrote:

Thanks

marcnath wrote:
Saurabh79 wrote:
Thanks brother,

Thanks

No, I haven't.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:19 am

Saurabh79 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:04 am
Hi Marc,

Can I have cover letter sample template please. As I am planning to submit application on my own or nay lawyer who charges less price bcoz mostly lawyer charging more than 2000 pound. please reply

marcnath wrote:
No
Saurabh79 wrote:

Thanks

marcnath wrote:

No, I haven't.

You will find the template for third party funding in the Appendix section of the Guidance

Saurabh79
India

Post by Saurabh79 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:41 am

Thanks for reply.

I am asking cover letter template and we need submit cover letter as well..i am not asking for third party declaration letter

marcnath wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:19 am
Saurabh79 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:04 am
Hi Marc,

marcnath wrote:
No
Saurabh79 wrote:

Thanks

You will find the template for third party funding in the Appendix section of the Guidance