ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ihs form mistake

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

M zahid
Newly Registered

IHS

Post by M zahid » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:39 pm

Hi,
can someone help me;
I have applied tier 2 extension on priority services and waiting for visa my existing visa expiry date on 30/06/2018.but now i want to apply my wife and daughter visa i did complete my dependent application (PBS dependent partner and child) and i paid my dependent IHS fee. unfortunate i did the mistake to filling ihs form.
there is one option "You're joining or remaining with this person in the UK" i should write there my name and all details, but instead my details i write my wife details like name,D.O.B passport number etc.and there is no option to amended or any changing.on the summary form they write "The information taken from your visa application can’t be changed or removed. If you’d like to change or remove this information you must start your visa application again"
they charge me IHS fee like 600 each person.after that i realize my mistake i did not paid visa application fee.
now can you please advise me what shall i do ?
shall i contact the ihs department??? if yes what is contact number or email?
thanks

M zahid
Newly Registered

Ihs form mistake

Post by M zahid » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:43 pm

Hi,
can someone help me;
I have applied tier 2 extension on priority services and waiting for visa my existing visa expiry date on 30/06/2018.but now i want to apply my wife and daughter visa i did complete my dependent application (PBS dependent partner and child) and i paid my dependent IHS fee. unfortunate i did the mistake to filling ihs form.
there is one option "You're joining or remaining with this person in the UK" i should write there my name and all details, but instead my details i write my wife details like name,D.O.B passport number etc.and there is no option to amended or any changing.on the summary form they write "The information taken from your visa application can’t be changed or removed. If you’d like to change or remove this information you must start your visa application again"
they charge me IHS fee like 600 each person.after that i realize my mistake i did not paid visa application fee.
now can you please advise me what shall i do ?
shall i contact the ihs department??? if yes what is contact number or email?
thanks