ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Granted Alhamdulillah....

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Saeedjansaeed
Pakistan

Post by Saeedjansaeed » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:38 am

Hi All
I had interview couple of days back and he asked me to send some documents in email in 3 days time.
My questions is that he asked me to send advertising invoices , now i have been paying somome for marketting through my bank. My question is that what is the difference between marketting and advertising and can i tell him that i have been doing marketting through xyz (paid from my business accont), if yes than how can xyz invoice me, as a layman and not a company.
ManyThanks

marcnath

Re: Interview documents to folllow

Post by marcnath » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:59 am

Individuals can also send you an invoice - it is not a privilege purely for companies. And you should insist on such invoices.
Can be a very simple form showing name and address of invoicer, services offered, price and how and when they expect payment.
Plenty of free online invoicing tools if you want a more professional looking invoice
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ama788
Nigeria

Post by Ama788 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Saeedjansaeed wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:38 am
Hi All
I had interview couple of days back and he asked me to send some documents in email in 3 days time.
My questions is that he asked me to send advertising invoices , now i have been paying somome for marketting through my bank. My question is that what is the difference between marketting and advertising and can i tell him that i have been doing marketting through xyz (paid from my business accont), if yes than how can xyz invoice me, as a layman and not a company.
ManyThanks
all the best. how did your interview go. mine is soon and i am a little nervous. were you interviewed by a man or woman? how long did it take?

Saeedjansaeed
Pakistan

Post by Saeedjansaeed » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Hi marcnath
Thanks for your reply
My other question was that advertisIng and markeeting are same or not coz when i told him my expanses of advertising i meant marketting by that...

And interview was good just stick to the questions already provided inthe forum be respected fellow members
All the best all

natsha
United States of America

Post by natsha » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:05 pm

Marketing and advertising both are same. Just show them invoices which one you rise for someone business XYZ Or show them those invoices which one you had paid through business.

I don't know about your nature of the business but,

If you raise invoice someone and money come in your A/C that's your profit.

if you paid for your business that your expenses. send Them both.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:09 pm

Saeedjansaeed wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:11 pm
Hi marcnath
Thanks for your reply
My other question was that advertisIng and markeeting are same or not coz when i told him my expanses of advertising i meant marketting by that...

And interview was good just stick to the questions already provided inthe forum be respected fellow members
All the best all
Marketing and advertising is often used interchangeably. Strictly speaking, advertising is only one of your marketing tools, but it may be a lot easier with HO to just treat it as the same.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

fasi
Newly Registered

Post by fasi » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:54 am

Saeedjansaeed wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:38 am
Hi All
ManyThanks

Hello Saeed ,

Was your interview in UKVI ? Where ? Place ?

Can you share questions please ?

How long was your interview?

Was it Skype interview?

How many questions were asked ?

Saeedjansaeed
Pakistan

Post by Saeedjansaeed » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:54 pm

Hi Fasi
My interview was in my office by one complience officer only, he took nearly three hours and ask d about almost evey single matter of my immigration life from the day i arrived till the day of interview..
Questions are already posted on the forum by some respected member.
You should have very good knowledge of your business employees advertising tax hmrc contact with employees how you invested your invoices ypur expenses your pension schem staging date employyes hours holidays rights and rights to work name dob phone nmbr addrss your clients names premises contract contact name of director ur assets where did u get investment how did u spent if your employee are working in some clients premises did they never offers them job direcly if not why? Business website email advrts landline helath and safety first aid box sign boards directing to your office what do u know about employees righs what are they every document of employee how did you check if they are eligible to work how did u find client what difference did your services make to clients business with proof why did u get this visa specifically what market reserch did u do with prooof what was the result who are your competitiors did u approach their clients eve yes or no with resaon when did u invest bulk of investment and why why did u start this business especilly how profitable you are where did u put urself and ur business in now and nearfuture contrats and communication with clients who with and how do u contact...

All the best to all

Saeedjansaeed
Pakistan

T1 E interview update for fellow members

Post by Saeedjansaeed » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:00 pm

Hi All
My interview was last week thought return the favour to forum by posting update..
Time line
Applied 29 march 2017
Biometric 1st week of may
Complex letter 27 may
Interview call a week before the date
Own office 50k invested two full time employees etc.
Appologies for not putting commas in right plce
Hi Fasi
My interview was in my office by one complience officer only, he took nearly three hours and ask d about almost evey single matter of my immigration life from the day i arrived till the day of interview..
Questions are already posted on the forum by some respected member.
You should have very good knowledge of your business employees advertising tax hmrc contact with employees how you invested your invoices ypur expenses your pension schem staging date employyes hours holidays rights and rights to work name dob phone nmbr addrss your clients names premises contract contact name of director ur assets where did u get investment how did u spent if your employee are working in some clients premises did they never offers them job direcly if not why? Business website email advrts landline helath and safety first aid box sign boards directing to your office what do u know about employees righs what are they every document of employee how did you check if they are eligible to work how did u find client what difference did your services make to clients business with proof why did u get this visa specifically what market reserch did u do with prooof what was the result who are your competitiors did u approach their clients eve yes or no with resaon when did u invest bulk of investment and why why did u start this business especilly how profitable you are where did u put urself and ur business in now and nearfuture contrats and communication with clients who with and how do u contact...

All the best to all
May Allah make it easy to all

Saeedjansaeed
Pakistan

Post by Saeedjansaeed » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:00 pm

Hi All
just wanted to share good news of getting my visa today, Thanx to Allah and all fellow members on this forum for support throughout
@ Marcnath... you are an angel
Timeline
Applied 29 march 2017
bio may 2017
complex letter may 2017
office interview call on 12 nov 17
interview on 16 nov 17
no response after that
ihs refunded on 3 july 18
brp and everything received this morning.
no mp involved
management consultancy with proper office, employees etc
first year docurment
last two years normal
something good coming to all waiting ..may Allah make it easy to all
any questions welcome
Saeed

kaps84
Member of Standing

Re: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah....

Post by kaps84 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Congrats Saeed! Must be ready to go for next application.. 👍

How was your interview experience?
-- Kaps84

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah....

Post by heyaheya » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Congratulations saeed m sure u wil be ecastatic.... enjoy and good luck for ur future.