ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: Interview

Post by moongesture » Sat May 26, 2018 9:55 am

If it is not specified during the interview then I would say your business bank statements from last Last 6 months will be sufficient.

space265

Post by space265 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Thanks moongesture...so you mean statements for last 6 months not the time frame when i applied last year?also,can i print online or i have to get from the bank with stamp?

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Sat May 26, 2018 4:16 pm

It's better to get them stamped to avoid any issue if you are unable to send the original copies.

space265

Post by space265 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:32 pm

Thanks moongesture.i will send last 6 months stampted statement.also, can anyone share their knowledge that when we send SET(LR) application..will it b officially considered (vary) when they send confirmation letter or when biomat is done?at what stage it will be considered varried and previous application been stopped?thanks

sheffieldrana

Post by sheffieldrana » Sun May 27, 2018 1:45 am

space265 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:55 pm
Done with the interview today.was almost 3 hours.i need to send some documents in 2 weeks time.my question is..i can apply for 10 years ILR by 25th june.will this interview have any impact?
Best of luck for you application.
How many officers came for interview?
How they behave, friendly or rude?
Did they take any photos of your work place?
Thank you

space265

Post by space265 » Sun May 27, 2018 10:22 am

Thanks sheffie...
They were two.one male one female...female was actually conducting interview...they were friendly .but on two points she tried to grill..and she was saying its not about me i m just fact finder..one point she was confusing herself about a client.she client name was in her city.she was constantly saying why they need need website as they already got one.then i calrify that its not same client..she said ohhhh ok..then she argue about that data of same client.she said i don't accept this data as it can be printed from anywhere..i said its raw data that we use to built client database to automate their operations..there was no name on that database pages as i removed the pages with name on for confidentionality purpose.guy took picture of those pages including other docs with his phone..
Then she asked about meeting proof and i said i got calls record with my staff who arrange meetings..then she asked if ur staff arrange meetings and call u how u remember address..i said my clients are within the radius and when we did market survey we visit most of those clients..she said u got good brain..ain't u..i said yes..
All other documents were their excluding old services contracts ..i said i move the office 6 months ago and its will other director..
All in all it was alright.the guy talked about circket..and the lady was saying i know its too long for u to wait..at the end she said..if u wana ask me anything..i said yh about how long..she said i understand that and i told her i left my daughter when she was one week old and its been almost two years..she wrote that at the end of questionair for the case worker to make decision quickly..
She asked me at start if she can take pic of the signboard outside..i said yes..when they left they forgot..i remind them if they wana take pic..she said oh yh good job u remind me..it will help u

space265

Post by space265 » Sun May 27, 2018 10:23 am

I don't know what will b the outcome as they refuse on very silly reasons but life must go on

tier1sun
Newly Registered
India

Post by tier1sun » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:53 am

Hi Space265,

Do you have any update from Home office after interview?
I'm on the same boat, had interview on June 5 2018.
No reply until now.

Please update your status, will be helpful for all.

Thanks
kishore

amu123456789
India

Post by amu123456789 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:14 pm

moongesture wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 4:50 pm
moongesture wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 4:48 pm
Send an email request to "tmt11@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk" with all the details including case reference, venue etc. I got this email address from another post.
Hi
have anyone got the reply from this below email address.
i sent some additional documents to this email tmt12@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
haven't heard anything..

space265

Post by space265 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:39 am

Hi Tier1sun
I vary my application for ILR(10 years) on 26th june.Fees deducted and waiting for BM letter.Thanks