ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Application Appointment Booking Expired

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

neeyee08
Newly Registered

Premium Application Appointment Booking Expired

Post by neeyee08 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:46 am

Hello,

I booked an appointment at midnight for premium application and managed to get a slot in Croydon, made the payment but received an email a minute later saying the appointment expired as the payment took too long.

I have tried to log back into my UKVI account but it does not even give me that option again as it only allows me to try to book a new appointment. Also there is a pending transaction on my bank account for £2999.

Please does anyone know how to get this resolved? Do I need contact my bank or will HO be the best people to contact seeing as I received a successful payment reference.

gundam88
Newly Registered
Japan

Re: Premium Application Appointment Booking Expired

Post by gundam88 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Hi, have you got any solution for your issue? I'm having the same problem at the moment.

neeyee08
Newly Registered

Post by neeyee08 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:30 pm

gundam88 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:46 pm
Hi, have you got any solution for your issue? I'm having the same problem at the moment.
Hi,

I sent an email to ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk , explained what happened during the booking process and provided the booking reference number (UKVI_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) that was generated after payment. Received a reply from one of their agents after 24hrs confirming the booking (PSC Centre, Date and Time) was successful and I was provided with the 9-digit booking reference number (x-x-xxxxxxx) too.

I have requested for an email confirming the booking to be forwarded to me or sent as a PDF attachment so I can print it out and take with me to the PSC on my appointment date.

gundam88
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by gundam88 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:09 pm

neeyee08 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:30 pm
gundam88 wrote:
Hi,

I sent an email to ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk , explained what happened during the booking process and provided the booking reference number (UKVI_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) that was generated after payment. Received a reply from one of their agents after 24hrs confirming the booking (PSC Centre, Date and Time) was successful and I was provided with the 9-digit booking reference number (x-x-xxxxxxx) too.

I have requested for an email confirming the booking to be forwarded to me or sent as a PDF attachment so I can print it out and take with me to the PSC on my appointment date.
If you log on your account now, can you see your appointment in your account? Or it just says: 'you need to book an appointment again'?

neeyee08
Newly Registered

Post by neeyee08 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:20 pm

gundam88 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:09 pm
neeyee08 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:30 pm
gundam88 wrote:
Hi,

If you log on your account now, can you see your appointment in your account? Or it just says: 'you need to book an appointment again'?
Hi,

I am unable to see my appointment in my account but once I confirmed from my bank that the payment had gone through and it was showing as a debit, I emailed the refunds team asking them to confirm my appointment.

I only provided my name with the payment reference number and just under 30mins ago, they replied with all the info needed for the appointment on the date i chose. The booking reference number also matched what the OnlineEsupport team gave me yesterday.