ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error with CAS details

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wildprincessx
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Error with CAS details

Post by wildprincessx » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:51 pm

I have gotten an unconditional offer to study at KCL and was planning on applying for my Visa ASAP. I was sent my CAS number and details which I was told to check. Under the qualifications tabs, it stated: "Qualifications: International Baccalaureate Diploma International Baccalaureate Diploma - China (2018) (Results verified online)". I, however, did not do my diploma in China, I did it in Malaysia. Do you think this is an error worth contacting KCL about or is it irrelevant?

MrAli
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iraq

Re: Error with CAS details

Post by MrAli » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:10 pm

You better contact your university

jules1994
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Error with CAS details

Post by jules1994 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:59 pm

I would definitely contact the university, as the details on your CAS are very important and will line up with any documents they may ask you to provide. If the CAS states 'China', but your transcripts or Certificate say 'Malaysia' they may see it as a red flag. better to be safe. best of luck!