ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Leave curtailed.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moinchaudhary
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 2 Leave curtailed.

Post by moinchaudhary » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:40 pm

Hi,

I was on Tier 2 since 2014. HO visited our company and suspended our lisence on the basis that it was not a genuine vacancy. The commpany appealed against this decison but HO curtailed the Tier 2 lisence. Now I have few questions.

(1) I have managed to secure to get admission in a University phd programm. My wife has a dependant visa till 2020. When i switch to Tier 4, does she also need to change her visa?
(2) We have been blessed with a baby boy. Do we include him in our application as well?
(3) we haven't received visa curtalment letter yet, can we apply visa straighaway or wait for the curtailment letter.

If you could please answer these questions, that would be a great help.

Regards

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Re: Tier 2 Leave curtailed.

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:34 am

I suggest you to consult some good lawyer. According to my point of view your wife and baby also need to apply with you for dependents. If you are sure that your visa is curtailed and your company will not succeed in getting back sponsorship, than my advice is not to waste time and apply for new visa. After curtailment there are a few days to apply or leave the country without getting overstay.