ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsoring a relative

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

babyflo
Newly Registered

Sponsoring a relative

Post by babyflo » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:02 am

Hi to all respected members here. My father 2 brothers live in Australia for nearly three decade now and they're all australian citizen now. Is it possible for them to sponsor a relative like niece or nephew? What are the chances of approval or is it possible?

Many thanks

pyke

Post by pyke » Mon May 19, 2008 10:56 am

Yes, it is but you would have to meet certain requirements yourself. You'd also have to provide documentation concerning the sponsor and evidence that the two of you are related.

babyflo
Newly Registered

Post by babyflo » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:53 pm

pyke wrote:Yes, it is but you would have to meet certain requirements yourself. You'd also have to provide documentation concerning the sponsor and evidence that the two of you are related.
Thank you very much for the reply pyke:) documentation and evidence is not a problem to prove that we have a connection. But the thing is my sister is married already and has two children. Is that a big problem?

What requirement my sister should need pls?

Thanks again and more power!