ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years of tax documents for Naturalisation?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SKBehera
Newly Registered
India

10 years of tax documents for Naturalisation?

Post by SKBehera » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:18 am

Hi,
I am applying for my Naturalisation through NCS service in Leeds. Got a couple of questions regarding the application: -

1. I am a contractor and have my own limited company through which i operate. So do i put myself as employee of my company or director of my company?

2. Do i need to provide 10 years worth of P60, Payslips, NI contributions, Sel assessment etc with my application as mentioned in the AN Guide?

Awaiting your response. Thanks.

Sri4
Newly Registered
India

Re: 10 years of tax documents for Naturalisation?

Post by Sri4 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:50 pm

i took all employment records, P60, Self Assessment, NI contribution history, etc to NCS but they didnt send it. The NCS lady said we only need employment proof if the passport does not cover the entire qualifying period.

SKBehera
Newly Registered
India

Post by SKBehera » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:45 pm

Thansk Sri4. This is helpful.

SAAJ786
inactive

Post by SAAJ786 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Sri4 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:50 pm
i took all employment records, P60, Self Assessment, NI contribution history, etc to NCS but they didnt send it. The NCS lady said we only need employment proof if the passport does not cover the entire qualifying period.
What council did NCS you use? please

And isn't it a requirement mentioned in guidelines for form AN that you need to provide p60's for the employments of 10 years?

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:57 am

SAAJ786 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:26 pm
Sri4 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:50 pm
What council did NCS you use? please

And isn't it a requirement mentioned in guidelines for form AN that you need to provide p60's for the employments of 10 years?
I believe this requirement is for EU citizens to prove their immigration history.