ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Legal Representative Letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mon92ack
Newly Registered
Australia

Legal Representative Letter

Post by mon92ack » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and I just want to be 100% sure of what is required with the legal representative letter. My dad is the source of the £200 k funding, we have received a letter from our bank confirming the money is in my fathers account and not promised to anyone else but me. My dad has signed a declaration letter confirming the money is for me to use for my business.

Can you confirm the following questions:
1. Does the legal rep have to validate the signatures on the banks letter? (it was quite hard to get the bank to agree to format the letter how HO request it, so agreeing them to meet with our lawyer might cause more issues) (to me the bank wouldn't be considered as a third party, as it is my dads money for his use, and the bank are not contesting the use of it)
2. As the applicant has to sign the letter from the bank, does my dad also need to do this as it is in regards to his funds?

Thank you for your help in advance! :D