ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Swedish Visa for EU Family Member

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gah85
Newly Registered

Swedish Visa for EU Family Member

Post by Gah85 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:28 am

Hi, i am UK national and want to move to Sweden, Can i apply Swedish Visa for my mom and 3 siblings (under age) are fully dependent on me?
They are living in non EU country.
My mom is over 65 years and she is disabled, i want them to stay with me in Sweden, what documents will i need to provide and what type of visa to apply for? What is the chances to get visa?
Thanks

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Swedish Visa for EU Family Member

Post by Caravel88 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:55 am

If you can prove that they are financially dependant, family members can come under the EU directive 2004/38. It's a simple process.
Gah85 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:28 am
Hi, i am UK national and want to move to Sweden, Can i apply Swedish Visa for my mom and 3 siblings (under age) are fully dependent on me?
They are living in non EU country.
My mom is over 65 years and she is disabled, i want them to stay with me in Sweden, what documents will i need to provide and what type of visa to apply for? What is the chances to get visa?
Thanks

Gah85
Newly Registered

Post by Gah85 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:07 am

Thanks for your reply, if you could tell me step by step i appreciate , what application form for the visa shall i fill up & what type of visa will it be?
Thanks

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Post by Caravel88 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:58 am

From what country will they be applying for the visa?
Gah85 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:07 am
Thanks for your reply, if you could tell me step by step i appreciate , what application form for the visa shall i fill up & what type of visa will it be?
Thanks

Gah85
Newly Registered

Post by Gah85 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:16 am

They are Afghan National but They will apply from Pakistan because they are living in Pakistan.

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Post by Caravel88 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:13 am

https://pakistan.diplo.de/

This is the embassy website.

Click MISSIONS, find the relevant post, send them an email.
Tell them who you are (EU citizen, living in Germany, for example) and tell them you want your family members X, Y, Z to join you as they are your dependents.

Ask them for the list of documents to present and also ask for an appointment date.
Gah85 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:16 am
They are Afghan National but They will apply from Pakistan because they are living in Pakistan.