ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR(LR) Fixed penalty issue

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rangers

ILR(LR) Fixed penalty issue

Post by rangers » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Hi all,
I am going to apply for my ILR(LR) premium service this week.I have got 3 points in my driving license.
CU30: Using a vehicle with defective tyre(s)
Penalty points: 3
plus £100 pound
Expiry date: 15 Jul 2019
Removal date: 15 Jul 2020
I have been told by my lawyer that i dont need to include it in my application.I have checked the form as well.Still i just want to double check with people of this wonderful forum and the admin.Do i need to ignore it or i have to put the details of this penalty?
regards
rangers

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: ILR(LR) Fixed penalty issue

Post by cyclina1 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:21 am

NO. you don't need to include this. This is not criminal judgement/ prosecution.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

rangers

Re: ILR(LR) Fixed penalty issue

Post by rangers » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:58 pm

cyclina1 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:21 am
NO. you don't need to include this. This is not criminal judgement/ prosecution.
Hi cyclina
Thanks for the info.
regards
rangers