ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate of application validity

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

andyjohnst

Certificate of application validity

Post by andyjohnst » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:37 am

Hi,

My wife a non-eu has been issued with her permenant residence card however her employer are now requesting right to work proof between a date between the date of the COA and the date on the perm residence card (specifically 07/03/18 and 16/05/18).

This is strange. They seem to think the COA is only valid for 28 days but a ECS check is valid for 6 months. So they're asking for the ECS check for the above period. I don't know if they actually did this.

I thought the COA was valid for 6 months, not 28 days. Does anyone know of an official home office link which confirms how long a COA is valid for?

The employer has received copies of the COA and the issues residence card with confirmation of permenant right to work. I'm a bit lost as to how we could provide proof of right to work during the period they want.

Any ideas?

Minovilla
Mood:
Algeria

Re: Certificate of application validity

Post by Minovilla » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:04 am

They just need someone who read English to realize that a Long COA is valid for 6 Months