ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) online application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

business genius

Re: Set (O) online application

Post by business genius » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:54 pm

Hi Rafeeq1144
I got the case I’d reference next day of my online application submission.
I write the address mentioned on the checklist but I also write the application reference number on the envelope too.

solomondid

Post by solomondid » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:47 am

I received no acknowledgement of application except an email which was received on 21st. No letters in the post at all throughout, all documents and approval letter and BRP are only things which I received in the post. After 21 May received emails every 17th in June and July. As long as you have received an email I would suppose its submitted successfully. All the best!
Solomon

Rafeeq1144

Post by Rafeeq1144 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:06 am

business genius wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:54 pm
Hi Rafeeq1144
I got the case I’d reference next day of my online application submission.
I write the address mentioned on the checklist but I also write the application reference number on the envelope too.
Thanks for Reply, i found Case ID email in Junk mail after i sent all documents. When did you apply ?

Rafeeq1144

Post by Rafeeq1144 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:08 am

solomondid wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:47 am
I received no acknowledgement of application except an email which was received on 21st. No letters in the post at all throughout, all documents and approval letter and BRP are only things which I received in the post. After 21 May received emails every 17th in June and July. As long as you have received an email I would suppose its submitted successfully. All the best!
Thank you for reply and wishes

nettina123
Newly Registered

Post by nettina123 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Sometimes l wish l had applied through postal. Online application is quick to fill up and submit but takes long to get a decision. I wonder if its the Sheffield office or just the online system 😔😞.

Im glad they gave you a decision, l was starting to panic about the whole online process

tii051

Post by tii051 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:14 pm

Nettina123

Have you received a decision on your application yet? I have applied online too and am wondering if I made a mistake as well.

nettina123
Newly Registered

Post by nettina123 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:32 pm

tii051 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:14 pm
Nettina123

Have you received a decision on your application yet? I have applied online too and am wondering if I made a mistake as well.
Not yet tii051. Im really wondering the same. And all we have to do is wait :cry: . I have only seen 1 post where a person had a decision for online Set m ilr application after 2 and half months. Im almost clocking 3 months now. Wish l had made a research before posting.

tii051

Post by tii051 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:03 pm

I didn't particularly hear anything bad before the application either. My main reason was to make sure payment went through. Heard too many cases of payment being failed when they tried. It makes sense for online to be faster not slower. But hope you receive yours soon. I guess I have a long way to go. Did you receive any correspondence from them?

nettina123
Newly Registered

Post by nettina123 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:15 pm

tii051 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:03 pm
I didn't particularly hear anything bad before the application either. My main reason was to make sure payment went through. Heard too many cases of payment being failed when they tried. It makes sense for online to be faster not slower. But hope you receive yours soon. I guess I have a long way to go. Did you receive any correspondence from them?
Yes l have. 3 emails so far but they are automatically generated. I receive them on the 7th of every month just stating that my application is being processed. I think its being processed for sure, its just the long wait which is frustrating.
My payment went through just fine and supporting documents received ok (l tracked them).

tii051

Post by tii051 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:52 pm

nettina123 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:15 pm
tii051 wrote:
Yes l have. 3 emails so far but they are automatically generated. I receive them on the 7th of every month just stating that my application is being processed. I think its being processed for sure, its just the long wait which is frustrating.
My payment went through just fine and supporting documents received ok (l tracked them).
I see. My payment and documents went through fine as well (Tracked them too). I am now considering upgrading to premium. I wish they had mentioned the documents are to be sent to Sheffield before the payment and everything is done. That would have prompted me to reconsider. I had just assumed it will go to Durham as well. I know Sheffield deals with a lot of 'outside the uk' applications so maybe that's why the delay. Please let us know when yours comes through (Which I hope is very soon).

nettina123
Newly Registered

Post by nettina123 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:59 pm

tii051 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:52 pm
nettina123 wrote:
tii051 wrote:
I see. My payment and documents went through fine as well (Tracked them too). I am now considering upgrading to premium. I wish they had mentioned the documents are to be sent to Sheffield before the payment and everything is done. That would have prompted me to reconsider. I had just assumed it will go to Durham as well. I know Sheffield deals with a lot of 'outside the uk' applications so maybe that's why the delay. Please let us know when yours comes through (Which I hope is very soon).
Thats true. They might be backlogged with all those student applications. Will continue to be hopeful. Escalating can be good but lm just wondering if l wont be wasting money after waiting so long. Will let you know if there is any change or if l get a decision. Let us know too how you get along

nettina123
Newly Registered

Post by nettina123 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:50 pm

tii051 wrote:
nettina123 wrote:
tii051 wrote:
Finally got the approval. Bpr card came in today

tii051

Post by tii051 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:43 pm

nettina123 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:50 pm
tii051 wrote:
nettina123 wrote:
tii051 wrote:
Finally got the approval. Bpr card came in today

Ah! So pleased for you! I guess it was almost 4 months for you. Long wait... I have just only passed the first month but at least we know the system works! :) I had no luck with Premium upgrade so gave up on it and taking a back seat, trying not think about it. Focusing on Christmas :) Good luck for Naturalisation etc.

nettina123
Newly Registered

Post by nettina123 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:48 pm

Yeap it was almost 4 months. It was 3 months and 3 weeks exactly. :D the system works although its just too long. But it might be better for you since they dont have a huge pile of student visas to process. Merry Christmas and good luck on your application.

Kashifali
Newly Registered

Post by Kashifali » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:54 am

Can you please confirm the jobs that you claimed, did you claim 2 full time jobs for 12 months or you added any part time job to make full time job?
Did you claim only jobs created in last 12 months? can we claim jobs created prior tot he 12 months before applying ILR set O ?