ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hai can anyone please help me.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sajeeshcp
Newly Registered

Hai can anyone please help me.

Post by Sajeeshcp » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:38 pm

Hi i have applied for indefinite leave to remain on 10 th of November 2018. And i was planning to take an appointment on December 1 st week which is 28 days before my 5 year in uk. But my problem is that the date which i submitted the application is well behind the 28 days before the 5 yr period. I thought that the document submition date should be within 28 days before the qualifying period. So will it be okay if i take a date in december first week or do i need to cancel my application. I have already paid £3018. Will i get a refund ? Can anyone help me to find a solution. Much appreciated. Thanks