ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AR review

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Polie
Newly Registered
Pakistan

UK TIER 4 VISA REFUSAL - LOOKING FOR AR GUIDANCE

Post by Polie » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:27 am

hi,

I need suggestions and guidance regarding filing an AR against my visa refusal.

40 points were claimed.

Visa refused on following points.

1.did not explain relation to previous studies as my previous studies was Electrical engineering and pursuing an MS in electrical engineering.

2.Did not apply to other universities considered.

3.Did not pursue a senior position after graduating, as i told them that after graduating i will work myself through internships and trainees programs to get a permanent position at a senior level.

4.fathers income salary is not enough to support you and others as well, for that i had required amount in my fathers savings account and have already claimed 10 points for acc. maintenance and also provided support letter from my father.

I would be grateful if you provide me with strong reasoning to file my Admin revew to be succesful as my classes are starting from 2019 jan, this is my only chance to get myself a better life, else i am ruined. !

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: UK TIER 4 VISA REFUSAL - LOOKING FOR AR GUIDANCE

Post by sah10406 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:11 am

Polie wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:27 am
1.did not explain relation to previous studies as my previous studies was Electrical engineering and pursuing an MS in electrical engineering.

3.Did not pursue a senior position after graduating, as i told them that after graduating i will work myself through internships and trainees programs to get a permanent position at a senior level.
Discuss with your Tier 4 sponsor. They are sponsoring the application and they can advise on whether they prefer you to file an AR, or a fresh application, or (unlikely but you need to check) whether they will withdraw your CAS.
Polie wrote:
4.fathers income salary is not enough to support you and others as well, for that i had required amount in my fathers savings account and have already claimed 10 points for acc. maintenance and also provided support letter from my father.
You cannot provide further evidence in an AR, so this could only be counteracted by a providing better evidence in a new application. I advise that in a new application you include the required evidence of your father's bank statements, his letter, and your birth certificate, but also evidence that he can afford to give you the money for your studies because it is over and above what he needs for himself.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Polie
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Polie » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:14 am

i have already given them proof in the form of bank statement that my fathers savings is more then enough to carry out my tuition fees and living expenses for 2 years..also i already gave them birth certificate latest bank statement showing enough funds and bank letter and letter of support from my father.

Polie
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Polie » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:17 am

sah10406 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:11 am
Polie wrote:

Discuss with your Tier 4 sponsor. They are sponsoring the application and they can advise on whether they prefer you to file an AR, or a fresh application, or (unlikely but you need to check) whether they will withdraw your CAS.
Polie wrote:
You cannot provide further evidence in an AR, so this could only be counteracted by a providing better evidence in a new application. I advise that in a new application you include the required evidence of your father's bank statements, his letter, and your birth certificate, but also evidence that he can afford to give you the money for your studies because it is over and above what he needs for himself.
have already given them proof in the form of bank statement that my fathers savings is more then enough to carry out my tuition fees and living expenses for 2 years..also i already gave them birth certificate latest bank statement showing enough funds and bank letter and letter of support from my father.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:37 am

They appear to be not convinced that is it logical or believable for him to give you so much of his money. This suggests they think it would not leave enough for his own costs.

If you apply again, ask the international student adviser to help you provide evidence that shows this is not correct.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

sew
Pakistan

Post by sew » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:27 pm

From what I’ve heard it’s easier if funds are in your personal account.
If someone’s financially sponsoring you who has other dependents in the family as well (like a father figure) and their salary isn’t comparable to the savings that is it would take them a lot of time to save the amount shown then ukvi can raise objections.
Consult your international student advisors. I hope it gets sorted for you.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:58 pm

sew wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:27 pm
From what I’ve heard it’s easier if funds are in your personal account.
It is.

Polie
Newly Registered
Pakistan

AR review

Post by Polie » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:58 pm

Hi,

I sent an AR request on 19/11/18.

what will be responses to come and when will they come ?

would be grateful for your help