ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED NOT MY FAULT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nomignomeo
Newly Registered
United States of America

EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED NOT MY FAULT

Post by nomignomeo » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:32 pm

I got refused because apparently UK Sheffield didn't get my original marriage certificate. Thing is, I did include my original marriage certificate. Along with the packet of documents there were two cover letters and a docoument directory stating there was an original marriage certificate.

In lieu of this tragedy and frustration I have either two options:

1. Reapply but this time I will be going to New York and set up an appointment at the UK Scanning Hub so that there are no problems

2. Apply for EEA Family Permit by arriving to the UK border by ferry

Now I know #1 is plausible but is #2 possible? Does anyone know if it really works?

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Re: EEA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED NOT MY FAULT

Post by Wise » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:30 am

Personally i will fly in through any airport of my choice to the UK in other not to raise any suspicion of my journey as i do not have anything to hide.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.