ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP/ILR query.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

forgottenusername
Newly Registered

HSMP/ILR query.

Post by forgottenusername » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:21 pm

Hi Guys,

I've spent a fair few hours trying to remember my old user name :( and searching for an answer - no luck with either! :(

It's a HSMP/ILR related query that I have, would be glad if someone can help...

I came to the UK in July 2003 on WP, changed a few companies, have a few WP stamps... then applied for HSMP in October 2006, which was for approved for 2 years.

I am now on the verge of completing 5 years and would like to apply for ILR.

I now run my own company and have been paying myself a decent salary.

What I can't find out (after reading the BIA sites numerous times and the application forms and guides) is:

1. Exactly what docs need to be sent to confirm my employment status/earning capability. My company turnover is 6 figures but I pay myself directors remuneration or salary of around £31K.

Do I just send my last 3 payslips or anything from the accountant needs to be sent?

2. What else should I take care of when sending the paperwork? Any other pointers, suggestions?

forgottenusername
Newly Registered

Post by forgottenusername » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:25 am

any suggestions please? I've read various posts that say I need 3 payslips, some say 12... which one is it? and do I need any letters from my accountants and submit my company accounts?

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:50 pm

You need to submit businees accounts certified by accountant and tax clearance from IR and P60 for your proof of employment

nowdays they ask anything , this should be maximuM

forgottenusername
Newly Registered

Post by forgottenusername » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:59 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:You need to submit businees accounts certified by accountant and tax clearance from IR and P60 for your proof of employment

nowdays they ask anything , this should be maximuM

Thanks, we're in the process of finalizing our accounts for this year. I'll make sure I have the above in hand before posting.

Does anyone know how long they take to process the application or how long does it take to get an appointment?