ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) - confirmation email

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Amit43
Newly Registered
India

ILR SET(O) - confirmation email

Post by Amit43 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:51 pm

Hello guys,

I submitted my application on 15 feb 2018 and then I received email from home office which says “This email confirms the amount paid and the application's reference number. We cannot provide an invoice, but this email provides confirmation that we have received your payment and the application has been submitted.

What you need to do next

If you have not already done so, you must return to your application to book and attend an appointment with our commercial partner to provide your documents and enrol your biometrics (fingerprints and facial photograph).

If you want to, you can also download a copy of your application form and document checklist.

Your application may not be successful if you do not complete the mandatory actions.”

I used link to book appointment and I booked for coming date 28th feb 2018 and download all mandatory form like consent form, check list and application.

Question 1: should I expect another auto mail with acknowledgment that application received or not from home office? Because my friend told me I received an acknowledgment email from home office apart from payment acknowledgment.

Question 2: I still can return to my application where it shows option to book appointment and download consent form. Why it still shows even though I already booked my appointment? Did I forget any step?

haidhu80
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: ILR SET(O) - confirmation email

Post by haidhu80 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:58 pm

The booking is made in UKVCAS website and therefore, it does not show on the application page. Make sure you take the documents checklist form and declarations otherwise your application will be get submitted. Also, upload your documents to save your time at the appointment. Good luck.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR SET(O) - confirmation email

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:58 pm

Amit43 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:51 pm
Hello guys,

I submitted my application on 15 feb 2018 and then I received email from home office which says “This email confirms the amount paid and the application's reference number. We cannot provide an invoice, but this email provides confirmation that we have received your payment and the application has been submitted.

What you need to do next

If you have not already done so, you must return to your application to book and attend an appointment with our commercial partner to provide your documents and enrol your biometrics (fingerprints and facial photograph).

If you want to, you can also download a copy of your application form and document checklist.

Your application may not be successful if you do not complete the mandatory actions.”

I used link to book appointment and I booked for coming date 28th feb 2018 and download all mandatory form like consent form, check list and application.

Question 1: should I expect another auto mail with acknowledgment that application received or not from home office? Because my friend told me I received an acknowledgment email from home office apart from payment acknowledgment.
you will receive an email from HO with your Case ID in due course. Usually people have received that email the same day or next
Question 2: I still can return to my application where it shows option to book appointment and download consent form. Why it still shows even though I already booked my appointment? Did I forget any step?
Its normal, it will not be updated even after 28th. It remains the same
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.