ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused study visa reapply

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

suhanichy1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Refused study visa reapply

Post by suhanichy1 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:12 pm

Hi,
I need some information regarding my study visa re-apply to Canada.
I had applied for Canadian study permint in November for January session. In my file I had provided only one savings account statement of my father and the statement was only of 3 months. Another thing is that, my father had put maximum amount of money to the account just before 1 month of my apply. On the other hand, he did not give any business account statement because my father had no business Account. The IRCC has refused me saying that my money was not sufficient, when my money was enough. Now I want to reapply, my father has put some more money to this savings account, also he has created a fixed deposit of same amount of money to another account. Those two accounts are for my fund of study. The fixed deposit is for three month and this time he will show 5 months statement of the savings account. Also my father has created a business account just after my refuse. I want to re-apply for May 2019 session. If I provide those bank statements, then the business account statement would be around of 3 months. I want to know that would those bank statement be enough or reliable to show? I'm really tense about the business account statement, would that be any problem? Can anyone suggest me please if there any fault which can again make a refuse of my visa application?