ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

list of support documents for British citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mizer
Morocco

list of support documents for British citizenship

Post by mizer » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:54 am

After successful ILR for my wife recently, we start preparing for British Citizen application,we already filled the application online and they give us list of support documents as follow

1-Applicant current passport. ok
2-Applicant life in UK test. ok
3-Marriage Certificate ok
4-Applicant proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions. is not clear what they are looking for? I guess they are referring to marriage certificate and husband British passport or just her BRP?
5-Two referee declaration ok
6-Applicant evidence of identity. should be her passport but they already ask for it
7-Husband proof of British passport.ok
8-Applicant Current BRP.ok
as far as my understanding it seems there is duplicate request for the same support document
also There is no request for her B1 language certificate!,Any help with this inquiry will be high appreciate,many thanks.

johnhkg
Hong Kong

Re: list of support documents for British citizenship

Post by johnhkg » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:35 pm

mizer wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:54 am
After successful ILR for my wife recently, we start preparing for British Citizen application,we already filled the application online and they give us list of support documents as follow

1-Applicant current passport. ok
2-Applicant life in UK test. ok
3-Marriage Certificate ok
4-Applicant proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions. is not clear what they are looking for? I guess they are referring to marriage certificate and husband British passport or just her BRP?
Should be BRP if this shows applicant has ILR, for other people it will be ILR vignette in passport
5-Two referee declaration ok
6-Applicant evidence of identity. should be her passport but they already ask for it
7-Husband proof of British passport.ok
8-Applicant Current BRP.ok
as far as my understanding it seems there is duplicate request for the same support document

Yes, you are correct, one document can cover multiple aspects of proof

There is no request for her B1 language certificate!,Any help with this inquiry will be high appreciate,many thanks.

Maybe a problem with your online application input, or maybe the B1 certificate was used previously for a settlement application. If in doubt, scan it and include in your documents