ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU National (PR Holder) , Work History Period 5 or 10 Years

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

scorpion123

EU National (PR Holder) , Work History Period 5 or 10 Years

Post by scorpion123 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:00 am

Good morning all,

I am an EU national, PR holder and will be applying for Naturalisation soon, I have read the guide AN and am a little confused about the section of Employment history,

Can I get some expert advise on the below please;

* Do I need to complete details of last 10 Years' of employment history or last 5 Years' considering I am an EU citizen (PR Holder)?

* If I send PS to prove the employment , would I need all monthly payslip of 5 or 10 years of would few payslip i.e one of Jan and one of Dec of each year would suffice?

Many Thanks for everyone's help in advance.

HungryRomanian
Newly Registered
Romania

Re: EU National (PR Holder) , Work History Period 5 or 10 Years

Post by HungryRomanian » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:56 pm

* Do I need to complete details of last 10 Years' of employment history or last 5 Years' considering I am an EU citizen (PR Holder)?
5years

* If I send PS to prove the employment , would I need all monthly payslip of 5 or 10 years of would few payslip i.e one of Jan and one of Dec of each year would suffice?

I didn't sent all of them only a few, how many I had....like 20% of them and it was okey, they can check after your NI nr (if they really want)

alterhase58
Germany

Re: EU National (PR Holder) , Work History Period 5 or 10 Years

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:57 pm

scorpion123 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:00 am
Good morning all,

I am an EU national, PR holder and will be applying for Naturalisation soon, I have read the guide AN and am a little confused about the section of Employment history,

Can I get some expert advise on the below please;

If you have been here for longer than five years you should list everything up to 10 year.
* If I send PS to prove the employment , would I need all monthly payslip of 5 or 10 years of would few payslip i.e one of Jan and one of Dec of each year would suffice?No pay slips - P60 or letter from employer(s) are sufficient.

Many Thanks for everyone's help in advance.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.