ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK visit visa for mother from pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AemiAhmed
Newly Registered
Pakistan

UK visit visa for mother from pakistan

Post by AemiAhmed » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:32 pm

Hi,
I have applied for my mother uk visit visa from pakistan mirpur on 10 January 2019.
Background:
I am on tier 4 visa doing phd and have family here.I only send invitation letter to celebrate the birth of my child for four weeks.
My father is in germany for work base and support my mother on monthly remettience to pakistan.He is sponsoring her uk visit visa.My mother have money in her own bank.

Timetable:
Online Application: 7th January 2019
Passpost submitted:10th January 2019
Received Email regarding visa status after 10 working days: 24 January 2019

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.

Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

Now received email again on 29th January 2019:
Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been concluded.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

Now waiting for VFS collection email.
I will update regarding its outcome and if anyone can tell me if i should hopeful by receiving this concluded email.

If anyone need sponsor letter,invitation letter i will share once i get positive response.fingers crossed and good luck to everyone who are seeking uk visit visa.
Good luck

htanveer
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: UK visit visa for mother from pakistan

Post by htanveer » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:50 am

Hi
what documents did you give with visa application from Pakistan?
Thanks

SyedZ12
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by SyedZ12 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:47 am

What was the outcome of your application?

aslamfcca
Newly Registered

Post by aslamfcca » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:48 pm

Did you get any interview call from the british embassy? What was the outcome of your application, please update"!