ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier-1 (General) new applicants??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lokesh

Post by lokesh » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:54 am

i called Ho today as well....but no luck...same old 10weeks no update msg from them....i asked her my pre paid SD envelope tracking no...she said it will be updated in the system only afer it is sent to dispatching team...so i hope my application is not yet with dispatching team...vipul i hope u will hear something soon in coming days...can any one pass on the urgent treatment fromat to my email address(lokesh_uk123@yahoo.com)...thanx...

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:01 am

many thanks sri
sriaady wrote:congrats !! Chakde.

Finally you are through.

Good luck

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:13 am

lokesh they did confirm my tracking no. Does that mean mine is somewhere between stamping and despatch? I can't send u format yet as I have got it home. I just drafted a general letter. I m not sure whether that made any diff coz its still not attached to my case

shilpigoel

Post by shilpigoel » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:16 am

what is RM website??
vipul1981 wrote:dont worry . If it says on RM website you will get it shortly

whereisthasummer
Newly Registered

Post by whereisthasummer » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:21 am

shilpigoel wrote:what is RM website??
vipul1981 wrote:dont worry . If it says on RM website you will get it shortly
RM = Royal Mail

shiv17
Newly Registered

urgent treatment form

Post by shiv17 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:55 am

hello all,

This is my first post. I have submitted my application on 30.May.08, received ref. no. dated 02.June.08. I want to send Urgent Treatment Form with the job offer letter. I search on bia website and found urgent treatment form for ' An Extension to stay(limited leave to remain) for workpermits uk.'

Can I amend the form saying Tier 1 or Does anybody know about the Urgent Treatment form for Tier 1 ??

Here is the link to download the form for an extension of stay application (further leave to remain for work permit holders)
http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteco ... est_flried

aamirmalik

Post by aamirmalik » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:59 am

guys...for people who know about my case.... i have spoken to my bank in pakistan and they have agreed to send me the statment but it will take some time....like more then a week. i sent a fax to HO and called them as well. they said they will put a note on their system that im sending additional documents...i applied on 15 May. im waiting for my statment from pakistan. so a hope that my case might be accepted...

ceediddy
Newly Registered

Post by ceediddy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:21 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) :lol:

Just got my Docs
after a looooooong wait.....i threw a tantrum on friday and asked to speak with thye CC supervisor or whoever had something better to say than "10 weeks"...... finally spoke to "dave" and i explained that it was not fair that i had to wait this long and he was abt to go on abt "10 weeks" but i think common sense prevailed (on both sides)....
He told me that they were really sorry abt it but they were really understaffed in terms of CWs........i told him i appreciated this but it would be good if the pple waiting were told of what is happening...
i explained my situation (18th april application, wondering why may folk get their pp but not april etc...that i was to travel tommorow (true) etc)

he assured me it will be sent out on monday by NDD as they cannot send out on saturday...
and so the story ends...i got my docs....
I guess the moral is that the faxes helped but then know that they are also a tad understaffed..........(summer is coming and i think a lotta them have gone for hols)

It has been priceless; the support and info from everyone......keep ur head up

ceediddy
Newly Registered

Post by ceediddy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:26 pm

funny thing though
it had been approved since 25th may but was just sent out on monday

dattu
Newly Registered

congrats

Post by dattu » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:34 pm

Hello ceediddy congratulations for ur sucess.

did u applied after JR? or Under tier 1 claiming 75 points.

can u please clarify the doubt?
:?: :?:

ceediddy
Newly Registered

Post by ceediddy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:56 pm

I applied under Tier 1 and the application was made on
april 18th

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:01 pm

congrats ceediddy!

finally the april list is cleared.

This was exactly what i kept saying all along. say it is 10 weeks and then it works, only for the april applicants.

baheri

TIER 1 Extension

Post by baheri » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:08 pm

still waiting for miracle to happen. I m victim of April 28th !!! Hopefully tomorow

whereisthasummer
Newly Registered

Post by whereisthasummer » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:20 pm

...and I applied on 30th April. Well, probably will have to wait a couple of more weeks (looking at Ceedidy's timelines).

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:34 pm

congrats ceediddy, today is lucky for us - lets pray for remaining !
BTW this has been quite an amazing forum , we all need to get together for a party !!!

ceediddy wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) :lol:

Just got my Docs
after a looooooong wait.....i threw a tantrum on friday and asked to speak with thye CC supervisor or whoever had something better to say than "10 weeks"...... finally spoke to "dave" and i explained that it was not fair that i had to wait this long and he was abt to go on abt "10 weeks" but i think common sense prevailed (on both sides)....
He told me that they were really sorry abt it but they were really understaffed in terms of CWs........i told him i appreciated this but it would be good if the pple waiting were told of what is happening...
i explained my situation (18th april application, wondering why may folk get their pp but not april etc...that i was to travel tommorow (true) etc)

he assured me it will be sent out on monday by NDD as they cannot send out on saturday...
and so the story ends...i got my docs....
I guess the moral is that the faxes helped but then know that they are also a tad understaffed..........(summer is coming and i think a lotta them have gone for hols)

It has been priceless; the support and info from everyone......keep ur head up

ceediddy
Newly Registered

Post by ceediddy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:50 pm

Chakde
i totally agree
last week i was at my gp as i had been having funny headaches and yet he looked me over and said i was ok but that i had a high BP due to worry and stress.....
Can HO be sued for this?????????
the proceeds of the winnings will be used for a party
it has been stressfull.
but thanks to all

skumar_uk
Newly Registered

Goog news..finaly my wait is over

Post by skumar_uk » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:08 pm

Finally I got my document back today. My Details are :

WP to tier1
Applied on : 2nd May
Reference Number allocated : 6th May (Delay due to bank holiday)
Payment taken on : 7th May
Approved on : 7th June
Visa Stamped on : 12th June
Update from Home office : Called up HO on 16th June, they updated me that my document was sent today and gave me the tracking number
Document Received : 17th June
Time Taken : 42days

Details : Total Point Claimed : 100
Qualification : 30
Document’s Sent: Degree Certificat + Marksheet + NARIC certificate

Previous Earnings: 45
Document’s Sent: : 12 months UK Payslip + 12 months Bank statment (Highlighting the Salary Credited detail) + Letter from Employer (stating my Salary details)

UK Experience : 5
Document Sent : None (Just mentioned in the Covering letter refer to the Previous Earning support Documents)

English Language : 10
Document’s Sent: IELTS score (7.5) [Although my degree was in the HO university list in self assessment]

Maintenance Funds : 10
Document’s Sent:: 12 Months Bank Statement + Letter from Bank stating my bank balance as of 2nd May]

Other Documents sent:
1. I have sent a covering letter detailing the Points claimed and supporting document details.
2. Self addressed Special delivery envelop

I have not applied for any emergeny/urgent treatment form.

Thanks all, you all have supported us, shared u’r experiences and wish you all the best for all who a waiting for their approval’s. Although it was a painful wait..but was worth.

Best of the luck..keep this forum active..it has helped me a lot and will help others.

Some import numbers :
HO Number : 08005875572 or 01142074074
HO Fax : 01142076555

rajivferroin

Re: Goog news..finaly my wait is over

Post by rajivferroin » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:17 pm

congrats skumar_uk
skumar_uk wrote:Finally I got my document back today. My Details are :

WP to tier1
Applied on : 2nd May
Reference Number allocated : 6th May (Delay due to bank holiday)
Payment taken on : 7th May
Approved on : 7th June
Visa Stamped on : 12th June
Update from Home office : Called up HO on 16th June, they updated me that my document was sent today and gave me the tracking number
Document Received : 17th June
Time Taken : 42days

Details : Total Point Claimed : 100
Qualification : 30
Document’s Sent: Degree Certificat + Marksheet + NARIC certificate

Previous Earnings: 45
Document’s Sent: : 12 months UK Payslip + 12 months Bank statment (Highlighting the Salary Credited detail) + Letter from Employer (stating my Salary details)

UK Experience : 5
Document Sent : None (Just mentioned in the Covering letter refer to the Previous Earning support Documents)

English Language : 10
Document’s Sent: IELTS score (7.5) [Although my degree was in the HO university list in self assessment]

Maintenance Funds : 10
Document’s Sent:: 12 Months Bank Statement + Letter from Bank stating my bank balance as of 2nd May]

Other Documents sent:
1. I have sent a covering letter detailing the Points claimed and supporting document details.
2. Self addressed Special delivery envelop

I have not applied for any emergeny/urgent treatment form.

Thanks all, you all have supported us, shared u’r experiences and wish you all the best for all who a waiting for their approval’s. Although it was a painful wait..but was worth.

Best of the luck..keep this forum active..it has helped me a lot and will help others.

Some import numbers :
HO Number : 08005875572 or 01142074074
HO Fax : 01142076555

lokesh

Post by lokesh » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:46 pm

congrats skumar_uk !!!:D ....hopefully some more recieve good news this week...

beever

Post by beever » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:46 pm

sigh callled HO they said it might b nxt week...omg we need to waste the £600 tickets :shock:

why r they taking so long..they still with case mgr since 2 wks ago??? any ideas how to go about with this?

beever

Post by beever » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:52 pm

sriaady, unfortunately its not cleared. mine still outstanding...

:cry:
sriaady wrote:congrats ceediddy!

finally the april list is cleared.

This was exactly what i kept saying all along. say it is 10 weeks and then it works, only for the april applicants.

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:19 pm

Dear beever,

Oh, I am so sorry i missed you out. Did you try telling the HO it is 10 weeks already. I thought somebody in the forum faxed their air tickets and got the application done. why don't you fax your air-tickets and tell them it is urgent.

lokesh

Post by lokesh » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:59 pm

vipul any updates on ur tracking status in RM site?

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:27 pm

forget about RM I called HO up and I was told what I was told last Monday. Its waiting to be authorized by the manager. Decision has already been taken so I should wait for another week. Its ridiculous

nervoustimes
Newly Registered

Post by nervoustimes » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Hi All,

I am a May 11 applicant and an extremely silent member of the forum. Did break the silence today and called HO twice....10 weeks was th reply...I was just not able to progress beyond that.... I have seen that the urgent treatment fa has helped in a few cases for applicants who have applied abt the same time as mine... I'll give it some more days and then go for this option..

Wat say folks....