ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR after 6 years DL (Complex Case)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HRY2005
Member of Standing

ILR after 6 years DL (Complex Case)

Post by HRY2005 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Hi guys,

I need a massive help before the next step on this case and your honest answers and ideas would go a long way.

1. DL issued June 2011 (Outside the rules, based on article 8 family life)

2. May 2014, relationships with partner broke down but had share care (3 days a week).

3. June 2014, second 3years DL issued (HO aware of relationship breakdown and shared care)

4. June 2016, HO sent curtailment notifications, confirming they have been advised no contact/access to children. Evidence of contact and contact order sent to HO and curtailment withdrawn.

5. May 2017 - Premium ILR applied but decision pending for further investigation as ex was denying contact with children even though there’s an active contact order in place.

6. August 2017, Ex made false criminal allegation, involving our children as I was going for children’s custody.

7. April 2019, after a criminal trial, I was found innocent and declared NOT GUILTY.

8. From 2017 - 2019 - there’s been no contact from the HO regarding application. I also did not chase them (I assumed they’re aware of criminal allegation and ongoing trial)

9. It’s now time to chase HO for a decision. I have been in a new relationship for the last 5 years, British Partner, live together for 2 years and have a British son, 6 months old.

10. Planned to submit additional document, detailing current family situation and asked for application to decided based on the current family life (same circumstances as before). Although, I’ll continue to fight for my other 2 kids from previous family

Current family situation is the same as when I was granted the first DL, except it’s only 1 child in the current family and not officially married but we have co-habited for 2years.

I currently have no access/contact with first 2 kids but going back the courts. However, I only want to ask the HO now to decide my application based on my current family life while I continue to fight for my other kids.

I’m still married to the ex(still fighting for divorce). Would that be an issue with HO ?

As I have been issued DL of 3 years each (first DL issued before 2012) and qualified for ILR in 2017 but delayed due to issues as highlighted above, I have effectively been on DL for 8 years.

Would HO grant ILR on the basis of the new information or anyone think they could put me back on a 5 or 10 year route ?

Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.
Live and let live

HRY2005
Member of Standing

Re: ILR after 6 years DL (Complex Case)

Post by HRY2005 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:26 am

Hello guys, please I need help with these case. Any opinion at all would help in making a decision as per the way forward.

I appeal to you members, senior members and mods to please help. Don’t just read and move on, please comment. Any idea or opinion at all.

Thanks a lot

HRY
Live and let live