ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu Stamp 4 Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tosederinde_ola
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Eu Stamp 4 Ireland

Post by Tosederinde_ola » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:15 am

Hello all,
Can anyone advice me, I came into Ireland a spouse of an British citizen living and working in Ireland. Am suppose to be submiting my application for stamp4. Firstly we have a issue my wife only stay in a shared apartment. So the only bill she have is her statement and a letter stating she is renting a room for the landlord and tv license. My name does not reflect on any bills, can I still submit this for now why we get a place. Getting a place in dublin is a bit of a struggle and quite expensive. What can I do advice please. Note I only came into the country few days ago

Ramsz
Ireland

Re: Eu Stamp 4 Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:45 am

Submit without the bills included make sure marriage certificate is included.

Myself_andI
Greece

Post by Myself_andI » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:03 pm

I will copy paste what someone advise me in a post that I made a few days ago and I hope it will help:

"Get yourself and your spouse a cheap entry level health insurance as this is important to have when applying. This will further support the application by showing independence from the state even more.

Your spouse doesn’t need a bank account straightaway. As I said INIS are slow to process applications like yours which should buy you time.

Once your spouse gets the initial Stamp 4 you can start building her activities here I.e. open bank account, register her for PPSN, tenancy agreement etc. Best thing to do is get a few of these letters (2 or 3 at a time) first and periodically send them by post to INIS (always use recorded delivery).

For yourself generally speaking provide as much evidence as you have available of your activities in the state. So make sure you get everything in writing I.e. mobile phone contract, tv license, rubish collection bill payments, broadband, car registration, etc (this is just a list of examples)"

slimblack330
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by slimblack330 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:35 pm

Myself_andI wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:03 pm
I will copy paste what someone advise me in a post that I made a few days ago and I hope it will help:

"Get yourself and your spouse a cheap entry level health insurance as this is important to have when applying. This will further support the application by showing independence from the state even more.

Your spouse doesn’t need a bank account straightaway. As I said INIS are slow to process applications like yours which should buy you time.

Once your spouse gets the initial Stamp 4 you can start building her activities here I.e. open bank account, register her for PPSN, tenancy agreement etc. Best thing to do is get a few of these letters (2 or 3 at a time) first and periodically send them by post to INIS (always use recorded delivery).

For yourself generally speaking provide as much evidence as you have available of your activities in the state. So make sure you get everything in writing I.e. mobile phone contract, tv license, rubish collection bill payments, broadband, car registration, etc (this is just a list of examples)"
Pls, what about in a situation for undocumented immigrant.

seekingadvice87

Post by seekingadvice87 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:05 pm

You asked what about undocumented immigrant. Can you please elaborate further. I may be able to help with the little I know.