ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1E ILR 5YEAR ROUTE ABSENCE FROM UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rihan
India

Varie Extention Application To 5 year Route ILR

Post by rihan » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:21 pm

Dear Gurus And Fellow Members

I have applied for my extension on 01-06-2017, I had an interview on Feb 2018 still there is no updates regarding the application. I am just wondering can I varied my application to 5 year route ILR by this year June? If so can I apply before 28 days of actual 5 year ??? Please Advice me.

Thanks in Advance

marcnath

Re: Varie Extention Application To 5 year Route ILR

Post by marcnath » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:24 pm

Yes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

rihan
India

Re: Varie Extention Application To 5 year Route ILR

Post by rihan » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:26 pm

marcnath wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:24 pm
Yes
Thanks Marcnath Guru For your quick Reply really appreciate that :)

rihan
India

Varie Extention Application To 5 year Route ILR Employment Requirement

Post by rihan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:13 pm

According to my previous post I am Planning to Varie My Extension application to 5 year ILR route without having my extension approved. (If I am Lucky). If that's the case whats the employment criteria? I still have 1 Full time employee and 2 part time employee working under my payroll, but On last September I had one month gap for full time employment because previous employee left so couldn't find right guy for the position. Previous employee left Aug 2018 (his employment Feb 2016 to Aug 2018) new employee enrolled by Oct 2018 (still continue...). No gap for part time employment. I Applied for my extension on Jun 2017. Please Advice me is that gap is OK to go or not?

Thanks In Advance

rihan
India

Re: Varie Extention Application To 5 year Route ILR Employment Requirement

Post by rihan » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:01 pm

rihan wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:21 pm

I have applied for my extension on 01-06-2017, I had an interview on Feb 2018 still there is no updates regarding the application. I am just wondering can I varied my application to 5 year route ILR by this year June? If so can I apply before 28 days of actual 5 year ??? Please Advice me.

Thanks in Advance

Respected Senior members please give me a advice on this, It seems Marcnath is on holiday other seniors Zimba , CR001 please give your valuable suggestion.

Thanks in Advance

rihan
India

T1E ILR 5YEAR ROUTE ABSENCE FROM UK

Post by rihan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:38 pm

Dear Gurus And Fellow Members,

I am planning to Varie My extension application to 5 year ILR route, if so is it necessary to mention the absence days and reasons of absence for the last 5 years, in my ILR application ?? Please advice me.

Thanks In Advance

marcnath

Re: T1E ILR 5YEAR ROUTE ABSENCE FROM UK

Post by marcnath » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:45 pm

rihan wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:38 pm

I am planning to Varie My extension application to 5 year ILR route, if so is it necessary to mention the absence days and reasons of absence for the last 5 years, in my ILR application ?? Please advice me.

Thanks In Advance
Yes, you have to.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:22 pm

marcnath wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:45 pm
rihan wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:38 pm

Thanks In Advance
Yes, you have to.
Absences yes. But reasons are not required for Tier 1? Correct me if I am wrong please.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

rihan
India

Post by rihan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Dear Marcnath and tier11417 thanks for your quick reply. Yes when I read policy guidance i can see the same reason is not necessary unless you stayed more than 180 days out side UK.(Please correct me if am wrong) But my case unfortunately my passport with Home Office, because of that, its really hard to figure out the actual days of absence from UK, so how can I sort this issue, Please advice me.

Thanks In advance

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:19 am

You are the one that knows your past travels, you are the one that will have to think it out.
Bizman