ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No appointments available for Sopra Steria UKVCAS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mfawazt
Mood:

No appointments available for Sopra Steria UKVCAS

Post by mfawazt » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:08 pm

I'm applying for neutralization with my wife and three children. I submitted the application online and paid the fees but I'm unable to book the appointment at Sopra Steria UKVCAS as there are no available appointments. what should I do?

oOCasperOo

Re: No appointments available for Sopra Steria UKVCAS

Post by oOCasperOo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:44 pm

My wife is in the same boat as just paid for her Natrulasation and only appointment we managed to find was 1 and half hour away or go to London from Liverpool for us both ifvghus options suck as we have 5 month old 3 year old and 5 year old and travelling that long for us with 3 young children is almost impossible.

alsanober
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by alsanober » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:06 pm

looks like UKVCAS can't keep up with the demand. it might be because its the only route to apply for BC now. I believe they need more Centers.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:25 pm

I am talking with my own experience. Securing an enhanced (library) UKVCAS centre is hard. I could not get an appointment for my wife in Liverpool even trying for a month. Had to travel to a core centre that is Manchester then. Safest bet is to travel to your nearest core centre (only 6 in UK).
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Migrant18
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Migrant18 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:13 am

Hello guys,

What I did was on the search button, type different post code. I use to live in east london then move to west long time ago. No slots here in west but when I type in my previous address I got an appointment and I was actually alone.

Try that mate and goodluck😉

mfawazt
Mood:

Post by mfawazt » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:22 pm

Hi guys,
I got an appointment finally.
I logged in early in the morning and found a full day available 30 days from now.
best of luck.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:09 pm

mfawazt wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:22 pm
Hi guys,
I got an appointment finally.
I logged in early in the morning and found a full day available 30 days from now.
best of luck.
Thats great. As of my knowledge and experience the system only shows appointments up-to 7 days in advance.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

gigtom
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by gigtom » Tue May 21, 2019 12:38 am

The system definitely show more than 7 days in advance. On the day i submitted my application there were no appointments. Only appointments were in London for between 200 - 280 pounds plus cost of getting to London. I live in west Yorkshire. the next day i drove down to the council hall building about 10 miles from where i live to find out what the hell was going on. They said they only do 5 appointments per day which i thought was ridiculous they also advised to try after midnight. That same night i got an appointment and on the day there were 5 names on the list