ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stage 2 + dependants + ihs wrong fee

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

patrickd3
Newly Registered
Brazil

Stage 2 + dependants + ihs wrong fee

Post by patrickd3 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:37 pm

Hello Everyone.
I´m currently applying to stage 2 Tier 1 Exception Talent and my dependants at same time, outside uk.

me, my spouse and 2 kids, all have independent application forms full filled ok

We are Applying for 3 years, on my application, my dependants don´t have this options because will be the same as me, and home office will cross check the information on that, ok

IHS fee on my application is 1632.00 USD that´s ok based in the £ to usd conversion.
But IHS fee for each of my dependants are 2992.00 USD, it´s almost the double, will be around 9000.00 USD for all 3 dependants. :shock:

We tried different email login to fill the form and the value is the same..

Using the uk gov website the calculation is £400 x 3 year = 1200, 4 applicants x £1200 in total £ 4800

So the question is, should I apply and get the ec first and then apply for them?
or
If I pay this Over fee I will get refund over the extra amount after the Ec granted or only when/if I apply to Extension or ILR?

There´s any other way to pay the IHS fee right?

Thank you so much your time and effort in help!
cheers!

patrickd3
Newly Registered
Brazil

Re: Stage 2 + dependants + ihs wrong fee

Post by patrickd3 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:31 am

Find the answer in this link!

in Case I pay more then visa time requeries.

https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... on/refunds

Automatic part refund after 6 week of the visa decision!
Thank you all!