ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Ireland Employment Visa Refused- pls help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

My Ireland Employment Visa Refused- pls help

Post by sbikas » Fri May 03, 2019 5:03 am

Hi Team,
i am from India, my name Vikas ,i had applied my Ireland employment visa & 1st of may i got the status it was refused due to below mentioned reasons.

ID:- insufficient documents submitted in the support of the application:- please see link "document Required" as display on our website - www.inis.gov.ie

INCO :- inconsistencies e.g. contradictions in the information supplied

OC:- observed the conditions of the visa - the visa sought is for a specific purpose and duration and the applicant has not satisfied the visa officer that such conditions would be observed.

you have not provided sufficient evidence that you appropriate skills , knowledge or experience required to fill this position in Ireland. Further , your proposed employer in Ireland has not met the mandatory set criteria associated with filling such positions from outside the state.

Please help on this what is the next step so that i'll clear the refuse & appeal visa ASAP.

thank Regard
Vikas

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: My Ireland Employment Visa Refused- pls help

Post by littlerr » Fri May 03, 2019 5:47 am

You gave us zero information about your application, so how can anybody help you?

One thing I can say is that you should not spend time on appealing the decision. You already listed the refusal reasons stated by INIS. Since INIS can find so many reasons to reject you, it means your application was ill prepared and not thought through. If it’s just one or two refusal reasons, I may suggest that you go for appeal, but your application has way too many refusal reasons, so I don’t see any point of appealing it.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Fri May 03, 2019 7:06 am

which type of information require on this.
so that you will help me

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Fri May 03, 2019 8:51 am

pls confirm

fuzzbizz
United States of America

Post by fuzzbizz » Fri May 03, 2019 9:21 am

You need to talk to an immigration solicitor.

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Fri May 03, 2019 10:30 am

fuzzbizz wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:21 am
You need to talk to an immigration solicitor.
Aside from an immigration lawyer you could consider using a reputable overseas recruitment company in India that can help prepare your application.

As previously mentioned you’ll need to address every single point of refusal by INIS if you are to succeed when re-applying for your work permit.

Good luck

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri May 03, 2019 12:19 pm

It sounds like your employer is as clueless as anyone else. INIS has stated that your employer does not meet the mandatory requirement to hire a non-EU national like you. No solicitor can help you with that. Remember that a visa application is the last step - you need to have the work authorisation or work permit before that. A work permit will clear out all the necessary requirements.

As shpirtshqipe pointed out, you need to address every single refusal reason. It sounds like currently neither your employer nor you knows the application process at all, so it’s very hard to help you.

What job is your employer offering you?
Did your work require a work permit?
What type of work permit do you have?
Have you or your employer applied for a work permit?
Have you or your employer obtained the work permit?
Have you proved that you are qualified to do this work?
Have you proved that this job requires a skill that cannot be fulfilled by an EU person?
What documents did you submit with your application?
Why did you provide contradictory or inconsistent information in your application? That is a big red flag as they will think that you are trying to lie.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Sat May 04, 2019 9:46 am

HI Team,

i have all documents as per the received from employer also i have general work permit from Ireland .
i had confirm to Embassy of Ireland new delhi to my chef the pertie job responsibility & same shared to original supporting docs to team.
docs which is i was shared :-
employer offer latter
Ireland work permit
information about how to know about job etc.
5 year original experience latte

i don't know why 2nd & 3rd point mentioned on my refused letter however 1 st point not available in https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/india/ in checklist (bank account statement) also not clear mentioned which docs pending from my side.

Please help on this .

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Sat May 04, 2019 8:20 pm

With all the best will in the world and the expertise this forum members can offer in the end it is only advisory. I’d strongly recommend you take the advise given so far and get yourself a professional to deal with your case. For the scale of your refusal, you need someone to physically look at all your documents, refusal letter and advise you how to proceed with your application accordingly.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Sun May 05, 2019 8:46 am

Please help to provide appeal sample letter so that i will right to visa officer.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Sun May 05, 2019 11:35 am

Please help to provide appeal sample letter to me so that i'll write to visa officer.

Thanks

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Sun May 05, 2019 1:46 pm

If you have obtained a work permit, it is quite rare that they will reject your visa application, especially with so many reasons. It almost sounds that the visa officer believes there is a credibility issue here with your employer or you.

I already mentioned above that with so many reasons for your rejection, you should not look for appeal. After all, it is your fault that you did not submit the documents or explain the situation in order. It will cost you a hell lot more time than just submitting a new application.

You should start a new application, and as other people have mentioned, use a visa agency to fill in the application and prepare the documents on your behalf, as it seems neither your employer nor you knows the correct process and prepares the correct documents.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Sun May 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Thank you for quick response.

I agree with you but my employer provide to all docs after discussion with Ireland solicitor after that i was applied my visa with all supporting docs.which is available on delhi embassy website under documents required checklist but there is some missmatch in both website.
After i see both website & found account statement missed.

I am really confused why VFS team not guide properly & what is the checklist overther. So shameful VFS.

I have followed all process as per the available on website.

I didn't found any Ireland work visa consulted in punjab.

Please help on this if anybody know about that.

Also pls suggest should i appeal or submitt new application because mentioned on refeusal letter to appeal within 2 months.

Pls help on this it is my career points.

U everyone is sapacilist i am helpless please do.

Thank you.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Sun May 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Anyone please help me on urgent basis after that i'll appeal my visa.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Mon May 06, 2019 9:41 am

Please help

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Mon May 06, 2019 8:52 pm

I’m not from India and just by browsing the Internet I found a few websites that deal with work permits in Punjab.

Here are a couple of websites I came across that have good reviews on google. It may help

Third party weblink removed by moderator.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Tue May 07, 2019 6:49 am

Please let me know the solution

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue May 07, 2019 10:35 am

Several people have mentioned the same here. There are tons of immigration / visa agencies in your area. A simple google search would give you tons of results. I don't understand why you couldn't find one.
Once again you should not appeal because they have given you too many refusal reasons. It's very unusual that a person with a valid work permit would be refused visa based on so many refusal reasons. That sounds to me that they have many reasons to believe this application is not genuine. It would be a waste of time and money for you unless you can prove that every single reason they listed is wrong or biased.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Tue May 07, 2019 10:54 am

So should I apply new one after discussion with my employer.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Wed May 08, 2019 8:52 am

Anybody help me

Spire01
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Spire01 » Wed May 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Its quite difficult to help you further on this forum regarding your situation. Talk to your employer/ a immigration councilor in detail on this.

Cometoireland
Kenya

Post by Cometoireland » Thu May 09, 2019 11:08 am

Hi Sbikas, I work in HR here in Ireland and have been involved in countless work permit applications for non-eu citizens.

From your explanation, and as others have advised, it is impossible for anyone here to give you the appropriate feedback that will result in you gettin your visa issued. Having a work permit does not guarantee that your visa will be issued just like having a visa does not actually guarantee you entry into the country. Your employer should've advised you on your visa application, though it is your responsibility to ensure that your application is accurate, verifiable and complete with all the relevant information and supporting documents. You have also stated that you have the general work permit and therefore not a critical skill required in Ireland (sorry, not sure if you mentioned what the role is). Your employer is obligated to fill the role locally before sourcing for candidates outside of the EU. There are certain steps that the employer needs to follow and has to prove that this was done and exhausted before they offered you the role. It appears that this was either not done, or employer can't show that this was done. Your salary also has to be above a certain threshold so you can check and see if this could be part of it. If your role is on the critical skills list, I'd suggest reapplying for the critical skills work permit and reapply for the visa but the reasons listed for refusal will still need to be addressed. An immigration lawyer and your employer would be the best people to consult.

I have tried to explain the reasons for refusal below but please dont take it as fact as I have not seen your application to know what was there:

ID:- insufficient documents submitted in the support of the application:- please see link "document Required" as display on our website - www.inis.gov.ie - You will need to review the documents needed for your application versus what was submitted. It seems as though whatever documents you submitted did not satisfy the visa officer of your reasons for traveling to Ireland. It could be your qualifications, perhaps poorly translated or just not enough evidence. You will need to review and decide what else you can include/exclude or improve whatever was submitted.

INCO :- inconsistencies e.g. contradictions in the information supplied - Again, without seeing your application, it is impossible to tell. Perhaps incorrect dates, qualifications, titles etc. This basically shows that the visa officer has expressed doubt over the information provided as it is inconsistent. You will need to review this and identify where the inconsistencies are. If you contact them on email, ask for more information on what those inconsistencies are. They should be able to tell you though they aren't obligated to. Again, they take ages to respond, sometimes months.

OC:- observed the conditions of the visa - the visa sought is for a specific purpose and duration and the applicant has not satisfied the visa officer that such conditions would be observed. - This shows that the visa officer is not convinced that you will abide by the conditions of the visa, and that you will leave when the contract is done. I'm not sure what you can really do to change this but perhaps an immigration lawyer can assist.

you have not provided sufficient evidence that you appropriate skills , knowledge or experience required to fill this position in Ireland. Further , your proposed employer in Ireland has not met the mandatory set criteria associated with filling such positions from outside the state. - Here, the visa officer is stating that from the documents submitted, they do not believe that you are qualified for the role you are coming to fill in ireland. It also states that your employer has not met mandatory steps eg did they advertise the role exhaustively in Ireland etc. Your employer should be aware of what they are required to do before sourcing candidates outside the country and most importantly, they need to be able to demonstrate that this was done.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Thu May 09, 2019 12:55 pm

Thank you so much Cometoireland.
I am really appreciated to help me on priority basis.

Please let me know the solution of this so that i will talk to my employer.

Should I apply new application or appeal as per the given dedline.

It is my carrier, please do the needful.

Thanks

Cometoireland
Kenya

Post by Cometoireland » Thu May 09, 2019 3:44 pm

sbikas wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:55 pm
Thank you so much Cometoireland.
I am really appreciated to help me on priority basis.

Please let me know the solution of this so that i will talk to my employer.

Should I apply new application or appeal as per the given dedline.

It is my carrier, please do the needful.

Thanks
You should speak with your employer and let them know that your visa application has been refused and why. If they are a reasonable employer, they will try to help you out. Just be aware that if you can't get your visa issued or the delays affect their business negatively, then they can rescind the offer but not telling them will lead to even longer delays. From the look of things, it will be impossible to get your visa without letting them know seeing as one of the reasons given involves them.

There's really no point appealing their decision unless you think the decision to refuse your visa was unreasonable/unfair. From all the reasons given for refusal, it is unlikely that the visa officer made a mistake unless you can show otherwise. You should speak with your employer and discuss options with them.

What role were you hired for (if you dont mind me asking)?

sbikas
Newly Registered
India

Post by sbikas » Fri May 10, 2019 4:39 am

Thank you,

I had applied for chef de partie.
Please guide.