ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgment Email missing

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

logical_riz
India

Acknowledgment Email missing

Post by logical_riz » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:42 am

Hello, I have applied ILR under tier 1 entrepreneur 50k route in October, I got acknowledgment emails in October and November but missing from December and January as well, just to know if others also not getting email acknowledgment as well.
Please reply.

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Acknowledgment Email missing

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:58 pm

logical_riz wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:42 am
Hello, I have applied ILR under tier 1 entrepreneur 50k route in October, I got acknowledgment emails in October and November but missing from December and January as well, just to know if others also not getting email acknowledgment as well.
Please reply.

Thanks
You don’t necessarily get emails. Nothing to worry.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

logical_riz
India

Post by logical_riz » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:15 pm

Thank you but still stressed, hopefully its just a glitch in their system.

thanks again.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:17 pm

logical_riz wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:15 pm
Thank you but still stressed, hopefully its just a glitch in their system.

thanks again.
No need to stress. Many members have reported the same. Some get few emails, some dont get emails at all, some get more emails. Nothing certain.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

logical_riz
India

Post by logical_riz » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:20 pm

great thank you.
Allah Kareem,

lifeinthukilr
United States of America

Post by lifeinthukilr » Tue May 21, 2019 3:23 pm

logical_riz wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:20 pm
great thank you.
Allah Kareem,
logical_riz wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:42 am
Please reply.

Thanks

Hi logical_riz,

I saw your message on the timeline thread where you have mentioned about the T1 Ent ILR interview email received and you applied for ILR in the 1st week of Oct 2018.

What is mentioned in the email exactly? Please share.

logical_riz
India

Post by logical_riz » Tue May 21, 2019 5:33 pm

Interview email from UKBA——

Thank you for your application to extend your leave to remain in the United Kingdom. In order to consider your application further, you are required to attend for interview at your business address:

*Please have some form of identity document (for yourself) available to Home Office staff

*Failure to attend the scheduled interview without prior agreement may result in your application being delayed/ refused

*Please acknowledge receipt of this email by return by 1pm tomorrow

lifeinthukilr
United States of America

Post by lifeinthukilr » Tue May 21, 2019 5:37 pm

logical_riz wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:33 pm

Thank you for your application to extend your leave to remain in the United Kingdom. In order to consider your application further, you are required to attend for interview at your business address:

*Please have some form of identity document (for yourself) available to Home Office staff

*Failure to attend the scheduled interview without prior agreement may result in your application being delayed/ refused

Hi logical_riz ,

Thanks for sharing. Did you receive the complex letter as well upon completing the 6 months service standard?

logical_riz
India

Post by logical_riz » Tue May 21, 2019 5:37 pm

Can please expert guide me, i am completing my 10 years in mid September also have a son of over 7 years old and my son never out of country.

if i vary my application on the basis of my son for FLRFP and if no decision made until mid of August then can I vary my application again on the basis of 10 years.

Its urgent please.

logical_riz
India

Post by logical_riz » Tue May 21, 2019 5:41 pm

lifeinthukilr wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:37 pm
logical_riz wrote:

Hi logical_riz ,

Thanks for sharing. Did you receive the complex letter as well upon completing the 6 months service standard?

I did not get complex letter but I did escalate through MP and MP got reply about complex,

Also My wife did phone again 2-3 weeks ago to escalate..

lifeinthukilr
United States of America

Post by lifeinthukilr » Tue May 21, 2019 5:48 pm

logical_riz wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:41 pm
lifeinthukilr wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:37 pm
logical_riz wrote:

Hi logical_riz ,

I did not get complex letter but I did escalate through MP and MP got reply about complex,

Also My wife did phone again 2-3 weeks ago to escalate..

I assume that the complex letter received via MP contained the similar language such as:

"Dear ABC,
Thank you for your application for permission to stay in the UK.
Although we would normally decide your application within 24 hours/ten working days/eight weeks/six months from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.

This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision."

Did your complex letter had the similar wordings / or different wordings?

Just want to understand if it is a standard template or the complex letter gives us more clue as to what could come next.

Thanks

logical_riz
India

Post by logical_riz » Tue May 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Ye MP replied similar to your message .

lifeinthukilr
United States of America

Post by lifeinthukilr » Tue May 21, 2019 5:57 pm

logical_riz wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:53 pm
Ye MP replied similar to your message .
Ok - thanks for your reply.

I think you can refer to the below link and and have a look at the documents to keep ready for the next week interview:
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/entreprene ... 39738.html

Also, do your employees work from your office location or remotely/client locations? The reason I am asking is that if the HO wants to questions the employees as well if they are also present in the office at the day of your interview?

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks

madi86

Post by madi86 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:48 pm

Hi logical_riz,

Are you operating your business from home or office premises?

logical_riz
India

Post by logical_riz » Tue May 21, 2019 8:27 pm

From office with one staff

Can anyone please answer my query 👇👇

Can please expert guide me, i am completing my 10 years in mid September also have a son who is over 7 years old and my son never out of country.

if i vary my application on the basis of my son for FLRFP and if no decision made until mid of August then can I vary my application again on the basis of 10 years.

Its urgent please.

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:49 pm

You can vary your son’s visa first and then vary yours

Your son will definitely get a visa, even your visa rejected, you still can apply with dependent on your son

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:53 pm

But I remember you only can vary one time

I am not sure, waiting expert come here

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Tue May 21, 2019 10:14 pm

There is no restriction on someone to apply for variation of an “outstanding” application. Please remember that an outcome of your LR may depend upon your compliance history.