ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Various questions relating to my ILR app

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Various questions relating to my ILR app

Post by aman90 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:30 am

Cynthiawills wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:14 am
thank you for your response. I have updated the online form to show

3 different jobs with the various titles for 1 and 2 and 3 differentiated by using XXX1 and XXX 2

I had disregarded an employee I had for 2 months in Sept and Oct (Part time) on the basis that there was no other part time staff to combine that with but now I am wondering if to add that just so that in case it's been looked at as
Employee 1 = 13 months =52 weeks

Employees 2 and 3 = 48 weeks

I could use her 4 weeks to make up the points. would that be allowed? happy to leave her out if the below is absolutely correct

In all of this, I believe that just like you suggested to have the 3 employees and 3 roles differently due to pre april 2014 should be okay. Please can anyone confirm this before I submit.

thanks
13 months = 52 weeks ????

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:41 am

I am replying as of my knowledge as I am still waiting to get a confirmation of a similar situation on my thread.

As aman also suggested.

I think you should list as:

Job1:
Employee A for 13 months

Job 2:
Employee B for 8 months

Job 3:
Employee C for 4 months

Note: If job 2 and job 3 are similar you should list them for example sales assistant Number 1(job 1) & Sales Assisstant Number 2 (job 2)

All your employment should be AFTER Dec 2016. You should have a total of 104 weeks of FT job creation AFTER extension
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Cynthiawills
Newly Registered

Post by Cynthiawills » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:01 am

thanks
I just typed a long response but just lost it :(

summary is

the guidnace states that
(f) Different jobs that have existed for less than 12 months cannot be combined together to make up a 12 month period. The only exception is where you successfully applied as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant before 6 April 2014 in which case you may be able to apply the job creation rules allowed under a transitional arrangement. Further details on transitional arrangements can be found below.

question scenario 1 - if i leave them as 3 seperate jobs, would case worker combine them to see that they are equivalent to 2FTE 104 weeks?

scenario 2
if i group them, that is employees and 2 and 3 would i make the 52 weeks for job 2 since job 1 extra month wont be combined or are they simply considering 104 weeks combined employment?

thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:06 am

Go with scenerio 1 cz that is what transitional arrangement is. Case worker has to calculate 104 weeks of FT jobs or 24 months FT

If you combine the employees case worker can take 30 hours a week from both employees combined and disregard the rest so you will be short of employment. I have never seen anyone combining FT jobs only combination works for Part time jobs. Its just the online form is confusing as it disregards the trabsitional arrangements but you can mention this in a cover letter for peace of mind

You have to show a total of 104 weeks or 24 months of FT employment.

Seems like you have 25 months (1 extra)
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Cynthiawills
Newly Registered

Post by Cynthiawills » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:43 am

Thank you.

Yes if not combined I have 3 employees for 25 months - all full time.

I will explain this in the cover letter. Yes the online form should ideally allow people select if they fall within the pre transactional arrnagement and them probbaly allow them just list Employees and not jobs.

Thank you so much. I feel much better

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:55 am

When are you applying?

Please keep us updated with the document scanning procedure and appointment feedback.

Goodluck!

Cynthiawills
Newly Registered

Post by Cynthiawills » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:34 am

this weekend or latest by Monday I should hit the submit button.

Speaking with a solicitor today to hear their thoughts. Initially didn't want to use one but I have just decided that for the amount they are charging and considering its ILR I don't want any mistakes. hopefully they are detailed and know what they are doing!

I read the guidance re customer journey and think you complete the online application then book an appointment and can upload docs on there or attend biometrics with docs.

yea sure would let u know once i have submitted and what process i have decided to folllow. if i use the solicitor, i'll let them scan and upload. if i complete myself, i'll take it to the biometrics centre and i guess pay for that service.

when are u submitting? didu get any response?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:39 am

Cynthiawills wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:34 am
this weekend or latest by Monday I should hit the submit button.

Speaking with a solicitor today to hear their thoughts. Initially didn't want to use one but I have just decided that for the amount they are charging and considering its ILR I don't want any mistakes. hopefully they are detailed and know what they are doing!

I read the guidance re customer journey and think you complete the online application then book an appointment and can upload docs on there or attend biometrics with docs.

yea sure would let u know once i have submitted and what process i have decided to folllow. if i use the solicitor, i'll let them scan and upload. if i complete myself, i'll take it to the biometrics centre and i guess pay for that service.

when are u submitting? didu get any response?
You really dont need a solicitor if you have all the required documents and follow the guidelines but ofcourse that is upto you to decide what is best for you. I plan to apply on 1st Jan 2019 so in like 3 weeks

Cynthiawills
Newly Registered

Post by Cynthiawills » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:25 pm

I know right..

i'll just see them and decide

Cynthiawills
Newly Registered

Bank letter / Bank statement

Post by Cynthiawills » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:05 pm

Hi

Please for the evidence needed as a director, do we need

Companies house evidence and

HMRC documentation

as Online you have the 2 boxes to tick from or do we need just the Companies House documentation?

Also, is the Bank letter / Business bank statement still required as per page 28 of the guidance
thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Bank letter / Bank statement

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:17 pm

Cynthiawills wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:05 pm
Hi

Please for the evidence needed as a director, do we need

Companies house evidence and

HMRC documentation

as Online you have the 2 boxes to tick from or do we need just the Companies House documentation?

you need both but hmrc documentation is to prove your company is registered for CT

Also, is the Bank letter / Business bank statement still required as per page 28 of the guidance
thanks
yes

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:28 pm

This question falls under the business activity and yes you have to tick both the boxes in this case both HMRC and companies house documents are needed.

Cynthiawills
Newly Registered

Post by Cynthiawills » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:06 am

thank you

Cynthiawills
Newly Registered

thank you

Post by Cynthiawills » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:48 pm

Hi

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded to my queries in December. My ILR got approved. Unfortunately, I can't find any of my posts now. I asked a couple of questions re employee hours and combining them (application was from Tier 1 entrepreneur to ILR).

If I could be directed on how to locate previous posts, happy to comment on that so people can see what was answered.
Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Congratulations!! Happy for you!

natsha
United States of America

Re: thank you

Post by natsha » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:18 pm

Hi,

Congz , if you tell me please your time line and is it Tier-1 50k ILR?

Thanks

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: thank you

Post by aman90 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:49 pm