ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help-Checklist for EEA permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

potolot2
Mood:
France

How many times should upload

Post by potolot2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:09 pm

Hi all
At the end of online EEA visa applications, there's an option to upload supporting documents.
I am going to provide my documents,e:g my passport, payslips, supporting letter to support my brother & sister's EEA applications.

a) Should my supporting documents need to be uploaded in both of their applications separately
or it's enough if the documents are uploaded either with brother or sister's applications as I mentioned in the supporting letter that I'm sponsoring both my brother and sister.

b) should I upload my supporting letter as well or submit the original letter at VFS although all the documents original/photocopies will also be scanned @ VFS centre.

Pls, .give me your kind suggestions.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: How many times should upload

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:09 am

Are you an EEA national or Family member of an EU national ?

You must upload supporting documents separately

Are you sponsoring your mother / brother / sister ?
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

potolot2
Mood:
France

Post by potolot2 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:39 am

askmeplz82 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:09 am
Are you an EEA national or Family member of an EU national ?

You must upload supporting documents separately

Are you sponsoring your mother / brother / sister ?
Hi askmeplz82
yes, I'm an EU national and I'm applying for my father&mother.
so, I need to upload my supporting documents in both of their applications separately as I've also mentioned in a cover letter that I'm sponsoring both of them.

sark91
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sark91 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:12 am

potolot2 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:09 pm

b) should I upload my supporting letter as well or submit the original letter at VFS although all the documents original/photocopies will also be scanned @ VFS centre.

I tried to upload the documents but it was very slow and received errors multiple times so I just skipped the uploading process and paid a minimal amount for documents scanning at visa center. The visa center scanned all my documents (Original and photocopies) and returned all the documents to me. They didn't take any of my documents physically, only the passport. So, in my experience, documents scanning at the visa center is a very fast and effective way of submission.

potolot2
Mood:
France

Post by potolot2 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:27 pm

sark91 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:12 am
potolot2 wrote:

I tried to upload the documents but it was very slow and received errors multiple times so I just skipped the uploading process and paid a minimal amount for documents scanning at visa center. The visa center scanned all my documents (Original and photocopies) and returned all the documents to me. They didn't take any of my documents physically, only the passport. So, in my experience, documents scanning at the visa center is a very fast and effective way of submission.
Hi sark91
Can you tell me how to upload documents? I mean how I find the option to upload my supporting
documents.I have completed and already took the biometric appointment,but I can't see any option
in where,I can upload my supporting documents.
Is it in my application site or in VFS sit,please?

sark91
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sark91 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:59 pm

potolot2 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:27 pm
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:

Hi sark91
Can you tell me how to upload documents? I mean how I find the option to upload my supporting
documents.I have completed and already took the biometric appointment,but I can't see any option
It is on the VFS website where one book his appointment. but I think once you book your appointment, you can't upload the documents. In my opinion, it is better not to upload the documents, because the uploading facility is available at the visa center where you will submit your passport. Better have them scanned at visa center rather than the website of VFS because it causes many problems during uploading.

potolot2
Mood:
France

Post by potolot2 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:09 am

sark91 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:59 pm
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:

Hi sark91
It is on the VFS website where one book his appointment. but I think once you book your appointment, you can't upload the documents. In my opinion, it is better not to upload the documents, because the uploading facility is available at the visa center where you will submit your passport. Better have them scanned at visa center rather than the website of VFS because it causes many problems during uploading.
Thanks Sark 91.Yes,I did so,I have chosen the option to scan the documents@VFS.However,I can't find the option to upload.I supposed since I choose scanning service before going the documents step in vfs sit,i could have missed or skipped the option.I login again but the documents option shows unclickable.

sark91
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sark91 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:05 pm

potolot2 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:09 am
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:

Hi sark91
Thanks Sark 91.Yes,I did so,I have chosen the option to scan the documents@VFS.However,I can't find the option to upload.I supposed since I choose scanning service before going the documents step in vfs sit,i could have missed or skipped the option.I login again but the documents option shows unclickable.
Alright. Then just relax and wait for your appointment day. It will go smooth :)

potolot2
Mood:
France

Post by potolot2 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:11 pm

sark91 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:05 pm
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:

Hi sark91
Alright. Then just relax and wait for your appointment day. It will go smooth :)
ok, let's see.thanks

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:22 pm

potolot2 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:11 pm
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:

ok, let's see.thanks
Hi Potolot,

I have submitted my application and now I need to arrange the mandatory documents as per checklist. I am stuck with the additional information that state:
"Evidence of family members remaining in your home country whilst you travel"

I have two sister who are married and living with their husband's place in her home country" I don't know what to say. Shall I tick this option yes or leave it blank. If I tick it then what sort of evidence should I provide? Much appreciated.

potolot2
Mood:
France

Post by potolot2 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:05 pm

pinkpanter wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:22 pm
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:

ok, let's see.thanks
Hi Potolot,

I have submitted my application and now I need to arrange the mandatory documents as per checklist. I am stuck with the additional information that state:

I have two sister who are married and living with their husband's place in her home country" I don't know what to say. Shall I tick this option yes or leave it blank. If I tick it then what sort of evidence should I provide? Much appreciated.
Hi Pinkpanter
First of all,your sisters are married plus they live with their husbands in their home
country.So,they exist you can show their ID,passport as eveidence.If not,then no need to tick.

potolot2
Mood:
France

Post by potolot2 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:07 am

sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:

Hi sark91
Hi Sark 91
Should I tick the box saying Evidence that the applicant is dependent on me(Sponsor) - for
example, money transfer receipts or bank statements showing money
transfers from me or evidence of accommodation provided by
me------

Does the evidence of accommodation means the accommodation provided in the UK or
the accommodation where they live now in home country? If it means the accommodation in the UK then I can tick, if not, Do I need to keep it blank
Need your suggestions,please

potolot2
Mood:
France

Help-Checklist for EEA permit

Post by potolot2 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:25 am

Hi all
I'm stuck in completing the *** question in the EEA FP checklist----
Should I tick the box saying Evidence that the applicant is dependent on me(EU national&Sponsor) - for
me(I'm EU national& Sponsor the non-EEA Applicant)------

Does the evidence of accommodation mean the accommodation provided in the UK or
the accommodation where the applicant lives now in home country? If it means the accommodation in the UK, then I can tick as I'm going to provide it, if not, Do I need to keep it blank as I don't provide the accommodation in the home country
Need your suggestions, please

pinkpanter

Re: Help-Checklist for EEA permit

Post by pinkpanter » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:07 am

Hi Potolot2,

If you notice on this question they stated Money transfer receipt"OR" Accommodation. If you will show the evidence of money transfer then in my opinion you should tick this option as what I did.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:12 am

potolot2 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:05 pm
pinkpanter wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:22 pm
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:

ok, let's see.thanks
Hi Potolot,

Hi Pinkpanter
First of all,your sisters are married plus they live with their husbands in their home
country.So,they exist you can show their ID,passport as eveidence.If not,then no need to tick.
My sisters are married and living in the same country of my mother, but with their husbands' place. I am just wondering if I tick this box then this might affect the dependency of my mother on EEA family member in UK.

potolot2
Mood:
France

Post by potolot2 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:38 am

pinkpanter wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:07 am
Hi Potolot2,

If you notice on this question they stated Money transfer receipt"OR" Accommodation. If you will show the evidence of money transfer then in my opinion you should tick this option as what I did.
Hi Potolot
Actually,I don't have enough money transfer receipts.only 3 months,I have.So,I'm not showing it as it's not required for dependants parents.So,how about the accommodation? Is it mean the accommodation in parent's home country or in the UK?If you have any idea,pls share it

sark91
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sark91 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:30 pm

potolot2 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:07 am
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:

Hi Sark 91
Should I tick the box saying Evidence that the applicant is dependent on me(Sponsor) - for
me------

Does the evidence of accommodation means the accommodation provided in the UK or
the accommodation where they live now in home country? If it means the accommodation in the UK then I can tick, if not, Do I need to keep it blank

When I filled the online form, I ticked all the columns because otherwise, one can't proceed with the online application. But when I printed out the form, I ticked only the relevant columns. The accommodation or dependency is not a compulsory requirement in EEA FP so you can skip. And just tick the compulsory requirements in the hard copy.

potolot2
Mood:
France

Post by potolot2 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:15 pm

sark91 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:30 pm
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:

Hi Sark 91
me------

When I filled the online form, I ticked all the columns because otherwise, one can't proceed with the online application. But when I printed out the form, I ticked only the relevant columns. The accommodation or dependency is not a compulsory requirement in EEA FP so you can skip. And just tick the compulsory requirements in the hard copy.
Hi sark91
Thank you for your reply. Yap, I have done the tick online, but I may not tick in the checklist.Particularly the accommodation or dependency proofs.
Just wondering did u tick the Home address evidence of the applicant in their home country? like-mortgage statement, electricity or council bil.I'm confused. should we submit or not?

sark91
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sark91 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:43 pm

potolot2 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:15 pm
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:

Hi Sark 91
me------

Hi sark91
Thank you for your reply. Yap, I have done the tick online, but I may not tick in the checklist.Particularly the accommodation or dependency proofs.
Just wondering did u tick the Home address evidence of the applicant in their home country? like-mortgage statement, electricity or council bil.I'm confused. should we submit or not?
Nope, I didn't tick money, home address and evidence of assets columns. I just ticked information about your visit, identity proof of myself and evidence that sponsor will travel to the UK in the second phase of the documents list.

potolot2
Mood:
France

Post by potolot2 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:51 pm

sark91 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:43 pm
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:

Hi Sark 91
me------

Hi sark91
Nope, I didn't tick money, home address and evidence of assets columns. I just ticked information about your visit, identity proof of myself and evidence that sponsor will travel to the UK in the second phase of the documents list.
Thanks again.Yap,I am either.I did tick on the boxed that you did.However,if you get any update for your application,let us know.Hopefully you'll get the positive outcome.

sark91
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sark91 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:21 pm

potolot2 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:51 pm
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:

Hi sark91
Thanks again.Yap,I am either.I did tick on the boxed that you did.However,if you get any update for your application,let us know.Hopefully you'll get the positive outcome.
Thankfully, I already received my passport on 17-June-19 with EEA FP stamped dated 8-June-19 :)

potolot2
Mood:
France

Post by potolot2 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:01 pm

sark91 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:21 pm
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:

Hi sark91
Thankfully, I already received my passport on 17-June-19 with EEA FP stamped dated 8-June-19 :)
Congrats sark91.Happy to receive your good news.I forgot one thing. Did you apply as Close or extended family member?

sark91
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sark91 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:53 am

potolot2 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:01 pm
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:
sark91 wrote:

Congrats sark91.Happy to receive your good news.I forgot one thing. Did you apply as Close or extended family member?
Thanks. I applied as a direct/close family member because my wife is an EEA national.

potolot2
Mood:
France

Post by potolot2 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:21 pm

sark91 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:53 am
potolot2 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:01 pm
sark91 wrote:
potolot2 wrote:

Thanks. I applied as a direct/close family member because my wife is an EEA national.
Thanks, sark91.All the best for your new phase.

Adeel_ali
Newly Registered

Post by Adeel_ali » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:44 am

Hello sark91 many congratulations for ur success,
I m wondering if any one here could possibly help me bit confused as
I m naturalised british citizen and my wife is an Eea national can we sponsor my mother (eea national mother in law) ?
Do we need receipts of money transfers?
Would really appreciate if any one provide documents list needed for this application.
And also i have one brother in non eea country does extended family member route apply to him?
Will appreciate if any can direct me to correct thread if this is not as i m new here
Many thanks