ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

France Schengen Visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

JJG2017
Newly Registered

France Schengen Visa

Post by JJG2017 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:08 pm

Hello there,

I am a british citizen married to a indian citizen, and we have a british born child who is currently 2 years of age.

Currently my husband is on a FLRM visa which expires in 2020, we are planning to go to France in July, and i \ the royal mail have rather foolishly lost my british passport which was in the process of being renewed.

We were planning to complete the schengen visa using the spouse option but i doubt i will get my passport back before the TLScontact appointment which is on the 15th of May, the forms have all been completed etc, with evidence.

But seeing as i wont have my passport back, and i need it to show evidence, can we\he apply a schengen family member under our sons passport? would we have to restart the process \ form etc? we have the birth certificates etc, but would we need to take our son with us? hes under 12 and the tls website says you cant take children under 12?

we dont know what to do, really stressed as theres 6 of us going, my parents \ brother and the 3 of us, (me \ hubby \ little one) everythings booked

thank you in advance

INLD
India

Re: France Schengen Visa

Post by INLD » Fri May 10, 2019 5:47 pm

Hello,I’m thinking of applying for France visa for short trip with my hubby. Could you give me the details on document you supplied with your wife’s application? Was your visa approved and was your Certificate apostile ? Thanks

ShielaHussain
Newly Registered

Re: France Schengen Visa

Post by ShielaHussain » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:34 pm

I’m Interested in learning how to get an appointment at the TLS contact centre. My Online Application is in limbo as I am unable to book an appointment. Been ringing them every day since last Thursday but no one picks up and recorded message says to request call back. So far, 5 working days and no call back.