ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent immigration to Italy with family

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

das3
Newly Registered
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Permanent immigration to Italy with family

Post by das3 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:31 pm

First of all, I would like to say sorry if there is same topic on the forum, I couldn't find search option.

My aunt's family wants to move to Italy permanently. They are living in Serbia. Since, they don't know other language but Serbian (and a little bit of Italian) they asked me to research this and help them to emigrate.
My question is what are possible options for them to immigrate there permanently?
It looks like getting job is the only option.
Thank you in advance!

secret.simon

Re: Permanent immigration to Italy with family

Post by secret.simon » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:54 pm

Why do they want to move to Italy specifically? Is there any familial connection with Italy? What about a familial connection with any other EEA member-state?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

das3
Newly Registered
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Post by das3 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:46 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:54 pm
Why do they want to move to Italy specifically? Is there any familial connection with Italy? What about a familial connection with any other EEA member-state?
Kids had some social problems so they want just to move somewhere else and leave it behind, and because better life standard too, I guess. Uncle has some relatives but it isn't so close on family tree. They lived there (uncle - 3 years, aunt - 10 months) so they know a little bit of Italian and they have those relatives. That's why they prefer Italy.

das3
Newly Registered
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Post by das3 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:11 pm

One more question: when uncle get working visa (if there isn't any other way) and find a job, how long should his family wait until they can join him. As far as I understood, working visa has duration of 2 years at most, but I heard that it can extended for some time.