ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Innovator Visa-International Applicant

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Atifhameed59
Newly Registered

Innovator Visa-International Applicant

Post by Atifhameed59 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:02 pm

Hi,
I would like to take some information for Innovator visa. My cousin she lived in UK from 2008 and 2013 and did MBA from UK and now lives in Pakistan. Now she wants to apply for Innovator Visa and has two kids as well. Please advise how much chances she has to get this visa. Also, advise what necessary steps she needs to take for Innovator visa.

1. Does she needs to show £50k in her personal account or can be in her sponsor account?
2. Where she has to submit her business proposal for approval?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Atif

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Innovator Visa-International Applicant

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Atifhameed59
Newly Registered

Post by Atifhameed59 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:41 am

Thanks for sharing the link.

Just want to clarify that endorsing business idea with authorized bodies meaning you have to invest with them as well or just you have to get your business idea endorsed? Please explain how this endorsing process works.

Thanks,

Atif

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:29 am

Atifhameed59 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:41 am
Thanks for sharing the link.

Just want to clarify that endorsing business idea with authorized bodies meaning you have to invest with them as well or just you have to get your business idea endorsed? Please explain how this endorsing process works.

Thanks,

Atif
You just have to get your business idea/plan endorsed. There is no need to invest with them or get financially involved otherwise.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.