ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CONVERTING PRE SETTLED STATUS TO SETTLED STATUS!!!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RAW88
Newly Registered
Austria

CONVERTING PRE SETTLED STATUS TO SETTLED STATUS!!!!

Post by RAW88 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:53 am

HI GUYS,
JUST HEARD ABOUT A FLAW IN EU EXIT APP THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE APPLIED AND GIVEN PRE SETTLED STATUS CAN NOT CONVERT IT TO SETTLED STATUS AS HOME OFFICE IS STILL WORKING ON IT?? ANYONE HAVING THIS ISSUE?
I GOT MY PRE SETTLED STATUS IN APRIL 2019 AND BEEN TOLD BY RESOLUTION CENTER THAT I CAN APPLY FOR SETTLED STATUS IN JULY AS MY 5 YEARS ARE COMPLETING THEN!!!!
SO ABOUT TO CONVERT MY PRE SETTLED STATUS TO SETTLED STATUS IN A WEEK TIME!!!!ANYONE WHO HAVE DONE PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
THANKS

Kmoney1

Re: CONVERTING PRE SETTLED STATUS TO SETTLED STATUS!!!!

Post by Kmoney1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:05 am

All u need is to start a fresh application based on settled status.have got presettled status and November will make me 5years of residency in UK.
Been advise that possibilities of conversion on their website which makes it easy

RAW88
Newly Registered
Austria

Re: CONVERTING PRE SETTLED STATUS TO SETTLED STATUS!!!!

Post by RAW88 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:57 pm

if u have already used a settled scheme u can not used it again to change your status u have to wait till the end of july and than u can start a new application this is what i have been advised by the home office.
as they are working on this option but right now app itself wont allow you