ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My tier 4 sponcership curtailed - any solution

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nauman123
Newly Registered
Mood:

My tier 4 sponcership curtailed - any solution

Post by Nauman123 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:12 pm

Hi,

I just came to UK three weeks ago. I received sponsorship from university of Hull to study pre-sessional English language program of 8 weeks.
My visa is tier 4 study visa valid for six months stay.

Due to late payment the university didn't register me to attend classes because two weeks classes missed. I now received an email from university that the university has curtailed my sponcership and reported to home office.

I am in UK, please someone guide me should I leave the UK or is there any solution to stay in UK and can I apply for study in any other college to get sponsorship and start study?

Till now I didn't receive any letter but will be receiving letter from home office in 30 days I guess

Regards

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: My tier 4 sponcership curtailed - any solution

Post by sah10406 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:57 pm

Nauman123 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:12 pm
I am in UK, please someone guide me should I leave the UK or is there any solution to stay in UK and can I apply for study in any other college to get sponsorship and start study?
You need to leave the UK. Any application for a new Tier 4 visa under new sponsorship needs to be made in your home country.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.