ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Required - Tier 1 Initial App refused outside UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Urgent Help Required - Tier 1 Initial App refused outside UK

Post by msx273 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:48 pm

Thank you so much Marcnath,

I got another email today :)

I'm 100% confident that the decision made by ECO is incorrrect

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your application of xx July 2019 to conduct an administrative review of your application for leave to enter the United Kingdom as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

We are currently making further enquiries regarding your application and although we strive to assess all administrative reviews within 28 days of the application being submitted, there can sometimes be delays. We emailed you on xx July 2019 regarding sending amended grounds for refusal as you had stated that you had not received the interview transcript. However, the transcript had been issued after ewe received your administrative review.

We are currently awaiting the outcome of those enquiries and apologise for the delay in completing your review. We aim to review your application by xx August 2019

If we are unable to assess your application by xx August 2019, we will contact you further.

Kind Regards

Case Worker
marcnath wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:24 pm
abuhf wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:01 am
Dears Experts,

Please advice me on below

Dear Experts,

Can we ask for extension from HO for extra 5 days from actual deadline to submit revised Admininistrative review ?

Kindly advise
Of course you can ask - it is your application.

And of course, it is up to HO to decide whether to grant it or not. There is nothing in the immigration rules that require them to agree.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:58 pm

Firstly , All Priase to Almighty ALLAH ( Alhamdulillah ) My Tier 1 entreprenuer visa approved

I would like to thank the Mods and Members who been supporting me all the time in this regards .

My advise to all who are waiting for their outcome, Never Never Never give up when you are genuine and got refused under irrelevant grounds or probablities, keep fighting until you win the battle.

smartbuddy82
Qatar

Post by smartbuddy82 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:18 pm

abuhf wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:58 pm
Firstly , All Priase to Almighty ALLAH ( Alhamdulillah ) My Tier 1 entreprenuer visa approved

I would like to thank the Mods and Members who been supporting me all the time in this regards .

My advise to all who are waiting for their outcome, Never Never Never give up when you are genuine and got refused under irrelevant grounds or probablities, keep fighting until you win the battle.
Alhamdulillah, Many Congratulations to you and your family. All the Best for Future.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:55 pm

smartbuddy82 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:18 pm
abuhf wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:58 pm

Alhamdulillah, Many Congratulations to you and your family. All the Best for Future.
Thank you bro, do dua