ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about Recruitment Agencies

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ro777
Newly Registered
Germany

Question about Recruitment Agencies

Post by Ro777 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:53 am

Hi,

Would you recommend using a recruitment agency in order to find work if someone is new to Ireland.

Do they charge money for their service and has someone maybe experiences with this?

If someone is new to Ireland and has no job yet, it might be good for the beginning as this person doesn’t really know how it works there with the application process etc.

I would be thankful for some tips or advice.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Question about Recruitment Agencies

Post by Zerubbabel » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:29 pm

Ro777 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:53 am
Hi,

Would you recommend using a recruitment agency in order to find work if someone is new to Ireland.

Do they charge money for their service and has someone maybe experiences with this?

If someone is new to Ireland and has no job yet, it might be good for the beginning as this person doesn’t really know how it works there with the application process etc.

I would be thankful for some tips or advice.
Never ever pay anyone to find a job for you. If someone asks you for any fees to find you a job, he is a scammer. You can quote me on this.

Agencies are good because they have access to a large portfolio of clients and they can place your CV quickly in the right place.

Usually they take their payment from the employer.